Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    A Murder of Crows' damage has been increased by 80%
    lmao! !

When do these get applied in EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    lmao! !
    Yeah. Poor hunters aren't really getting the attention blizzard said they would. Another expansion of band aid fixes for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaeron View Post
    When do these get applied in EU?
    Server's are supposed to reset very soon. Maybe we will get them early?

Rygarius CoffeeBird ‏@Rygarius 28m28 minutes ago

@bradtrav6 @Celestalon @Warcraft Next round of scheduled realm restarts are tentatively scheduled for next Tuesday.

From https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/523295681033687040 (sorry, not sure how to quote his tweet right, if someone can fix it? )

Something to keep in mind regarding the seemingly massive AMoC buff: Stampede will benefit from the newly buffed pet scaling.

Now someone please force restart the realms so this can take effect.

The damage buffs are already live for the US. They did not require a server restart. Some of the PvE changes like Gunship etc probably require a restart, but the damage buffs are currently live.

Is the attack power buff to pets enough to change stat weights for bm?

Didnt think about the new pet scaling and its effect on stampede! still think the other 2 are much better talents for all situations including pvp. Why stampede still only does 25% of its damage in pvp is unknown to me just reeks of laziness would much prefer a different talent but then again i never did like stampede all that much bit biased :P

Quote Originally Posted by Angrysteel View Post
    The damage buffs are already live for the US. They did not require a server restart. Some of the PvE changes like Gunship etc probably require a restart, but the damage buffs are currently live.
    How do you know?

15+ Year Old Account
    I just did Gunship and basically one shot the ship, it died as the first mage spawned, has it already gone live :O?

No clue. Is there a way to check? LOL, no update on Cele's Twitter post...so..

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished the Gunship encounter before the Horde ship even made it next to us. Charged up the cannon, hit it with 99 heat for 1.34m damage. This was many hours ago. I think it's safe to say that the changes are already in play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunter changes aren't in effect yet (EU), well i'm still doing the same dps as I was, but I did the one shot gunship thing though. Consider myself confused.

It really doesn't feel like my abilities are hitting harder and murder doesn't seem to be ticking for any more than it did before. Maybe they aren't in just yet and require that restart after all.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    It really doesn't feel like my abilities are hitting harder and murder doesn't seem to be ticking for any more than it did before. Maybe they aren't in just yet and require that restart after all.
    It says right above the class changes "Note: All class balancing changes below will require a realm restart to take effect."

give me numbers, i need numbers

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    It says right above the class changes "Note: All class balancing changes below will require a realm restart to take effect."
    Yes, but someone was claiming that they went in and were working without a restart being needed.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Yes, but someone was claiming that they went in and were working without a restart being needed.
    Because yesterday I definitely wasn't finishing the Gunship encounter before it even started. Quite easy to assume that they had gone through. Nothing has changed as far as hunter damage goes, so I guess they haven't been implemented yet. Sorry to jump the gun so quick.

Deleted
    New top DPS list

Warrior (fury)
    Mage (frost/arcane)
    Hunter (MM/surv)

This is just my quess. Hunters really needed buff and now they got it