Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    holy shit fire mage already the weakest class and now another 20% nerf? this is too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    almost as good as doing the same thing for over a year now and when a nerd cries about his dps it has to fuck over everything else in the game.
    It should, because it's the only thing that matters. You and pet battlers playing your mini games don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    It should, because it's the only thing that matters. You and pet battlers playing your mini games don't matter.
    You mean only matters to you. News flash for you, the most populated servers in the USA are PvP focused servers.(Ex. Tich & Dark) So I guess some people actually do give a damn after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibbles View Post
    You mean only matters to you. News flash for you, the most populated servers in the USA are PvP focused servers.(Ex. Tich & Dark) So I guess some people actually do give a damn after all.
    The most used content is pet battles. Doesn't mean it isn't an irrelevant mini game, like pvp. This is a pve game.

This is a pve game.
    Again, says you.

Ashran, Tol'barad, Wintergrasp, Halaa, Hellfire, BGs, Arena, WPvP....there has a been a wider variety of options for PvP than anything PvE..... yea the game is only about PvE alright

Which kind of players did Blizzard make more in-game NPCs of? Oh yea..... PvP players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    holy shit fire mage already the weakest class and now another 20% nerf? this is too funny
    I sure hope you're being sarcastic...they were 'weak'(not weakest by far btw, just moreso at lower gear levels), but if you'd been on in the last few days...you'd know they were a little to strong from 6.0 balancing.

I hate to burst your bubble here, but most of the tuning changes that happen do in fact happen because of PvP. I'm strictly a raider. I can't even remember the last time I stepped foot in a BG or an arena, but even I am willing to acknowledge where most of our "balancing" changes come from.

Again, says you.

Ashran, Tol'barad, Wintergrasp, Halaa, Hellfire, BGs, Arena, WPvP....there has a been a wider variety of options for PvP than anything PvE..... yea the game is only about PvE alright

Which kind of players did Blizzard make more in-game NPCs of? Oh yea..... PvP players.
    When this game was released they didn't even have pvp. It was tacked on later as a mini game. How many new leveling zones, new dungeons, new raids are we getting next month? How many new battlegrounds? Yeah, I thought so.

When this game was released they didn't even have pvp. It was tacked on later as a mini game.
    My guess is that you've never read the original instruction manual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone confirm that with tonight realms maintenance (EU servers) the hotfixes are online?
    I need to know if i can go back playing frost :P

Again, says you.

options =/= content, most of the game is based around PvE, you don't exactly see pvpers advancing the games story now do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRoland View Post
    Can anyone confirm that with tonight realms maintenance (EU servers) the hotfixes are online?
    I need to know if i can go back playing frost :P
    I would love a confirmation for US. I log onto all my characters affected by the hotfix and expect to do more damage and I still see no difference. My frost mage still doesnt have any tooltips that are showing the new fixes. Would love a confirmation.

I have a question. Since the new patch is out and all, how can we complete the one achievement "Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms" when we can't get the one handful of candy at Nethergaurd Keep in the Blasted Lands, seeing how its overrun and all. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

and Surwich in Blasted Lands too. If you can get back to asap so i can complete the holiday , im sooo close.