Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Soul Link heals you for 3% of the damage you deal, and with the inflated dps in old raids, you get a LOT of healing from it.
    I tried it again on my shaman and I'm taking a lot less damage now. But whenever I get into the Brain Room, i've only got like 10 seconds left to attack the brain before he finishes casting Induce Madness. I swear on my Warlock I had like 30 secons. And I'm clearing the rooms as fast as I did on my lock, if not faster ;-;
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Auxis: glyph Flame Shock for healing from damage done by the shock -> inflated damage in old content makes it a lot easier to survive stuff as elemental.

Trying with my 560 feral, just thrash it when tentacles grab you. .. almost no problem.

Try with my enhancement :
    - sometimes I can't drop my magma totem when tentacle grab me {No path available ), pre-drop magma totem sometimes won't help either as the totem can't hit the tentacles. it's happen when you are too close too Yogg. should avoid standing in green floor ( lower terrain i guess )
    - had also trouble at last phase, I got OOM all the time. Can't even use Fire Nova, stormstrike, as I almost got repeatedly stun. Don't have trouble with surviving as it took long for him to dps me, just watch my sanity drop to 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    Auxis: glyph Flame Shock for healing from damage done by the shock -> inflated damage in old content makes it a lot easier to survive stuff as elemental.
    I think the problem I had with the little-to-no-brainDPStime had to do with Earthquake being my only reliable way off of the Tentacles, and all of the debuffs and the retching debuff (oh god, 1.5sec stun every 1.5 to 2 seconds ;- causing me to do less damage AND waste like 20 seconds of the 60 I normally had to kill the Rooms and the brain. Guess I have to figure a way to kill all of the tentacles reliably.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Can't do this fight on my paladin alt (ilvl around 530). The debuf that drains your mana makes it hard to use any abilities and using Cleanse all the time to remove it isn't a viable option. The rest of the enconter is a cake walk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Khetagurov View Post
    you need to kill it with some form of aoe, starfall should work, dunno if you can use hurricane.
    You can use any cast time spell while grabbed. I managed to do this (BARELY, and after 30 attempts) last week as a ~520 Elemental Shaman, and Earthquake+the occasional Thunderstorm was all I had. Constrictors are a bitch.

If you have any spell that doesn't require facing your target to cast, you can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Can't do this fight on my paladin alt (ilvl around 530). The debuf that drains your mana makes it hard to use any abilities and using Cleanse all the time to remove it isn't a viable option. The rest of the enconter is a cake walk though.
    At LEAST you can cleanse off the Plague. Black Plague is by far the worst offender of the bunch.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Dare i ask, when do you take any dmg from him? did this on my 576 warlock and 559 ret pala and it was easier than ever before. Things die so much faster now and the final phase is a joke now.

Quote Originally Posted by srathgar View Post
    Dare i ask, when do you take any dmg from him? did this on my 576 warlock and 559 ret pala and it was easier than ever before. Things die so much faster now and the final phase is a joke now.
    Amalgamations, especially at 9 stacks. I did this on 10N and I still almost died due to having no self-healing as a Mage.

Though I forgot about my Juggernaut Crystal so I'll have no problem today
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Starfall would work I suppose.
    starfall does indeed work and is VERY easy.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I played boomkin the cooldown on Starfall would have been too long to be effective, which is why I wasn't so sure

Starfall works. I'm still having a horrible time soloing this encounter on my boomkin though. I keep getting corrupters on the opposite side of the room and im hit with black plague or apathy before i can get over to them. then the next one spawns on the opposite side of me again. once a couple get up i get hit with black plague again and it starts going crazy on me... stunning me every GCD for 2 seconds. then i end up having to wait 5 minutes to die since i can't move anymore.