10+ Year Old Account

Text for Elvui eclipse bar.

Hey guys so the new patch is out and of course the way eclipse power works is different...my issue is that I need to add some text to my eclipse bar so I can properly monitor how much energy I have and when to do sunfires before lunar hits etc...of course many of you may say "just do it before it hits the blue part" but with the elv bar its fills up from blue to yellow so there is no middle if that makes sense. I have downloaded an actual balance tracker as a temp fix but its not optimal with how i want my ui so having it in elv would be best.

Would greatly appreciate any and all help.

use a wa string from few posts up/down ...works great ...although still learning the new rotation thingy ...must spend more time in game for that

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I got something working now and I am pretty happy with it now ^^

Deleted
    Screenshots and WA export strings would be helpful to the community if you can please.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is with Elvui though, I am unsure if they work the same in WA but its a really easy string you just make a new one and name it something like "EclipsePower" and set it to classpower and use: [classpower:current] that's just a basic one I'm using with white text which you can see in the pic (if it works).