Are there any level 90 single target dummies?

The only targets that I know of are aoe.

The Anatomical Dummy from archaeology is a level 93 elite and you can place it anywhere.

It only lasts for 5 mins though.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2014-10-18 at 07:20 PM.

Deleted
    On the shrine of two moons on the terrace outside.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protecus View Post
    On the shrine of two moons on the terrace outside.
    But the ones on the terrace are grouped up, He needs one that is on it's own. Unless there is more dummies hidden away?

I've had this issue too when I was playing, trying to test out dps and rotations but couldn't get any where near a proper test because you're hitting multiple targets.

this is a good question, i haven't found any single target level 90 ones, does anyone know of any?

Archaeology dummy best bet I guess. One of the most minor-ly infuriating things right now, lol.

Deleted
    There are no single target ones for any level. The turnip is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I've had this issue too when I was playing, trying to test out dps and rotations but couldn't get any where near a proper test because you're hitting multiple targets.
    Not to mention that you're missing so many buffs/debuffs on top of that.

They really should expand upon the target dummies. I'd love a simulation similar to proving grounds, but just to test stuff, not timed, and doesn't award achievements. I'd love a place that has every buff/debuff, allows me to choose a moving, attacking, standing, etc target, multiple targets, yadda yadda; I just want to test stuff.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.