Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why are russians good at PvP?

Seriously, 9 times out of 10 EU lose to russian teams, they seem organized and focused and know what they're doing.

I see this thread going places.

They could be premades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    Seriously, 9 times out of 10 EU lose to russian teams, they seem organized and focused and know what they're doing.
    Beacause instead of doing rated battleground the Russians only want to do premade random bg against pugs. In rated they are nothing special.

The majority aren't good, or at least no better than the rest of the EU. The problem is the way they play and where they play from. I don't think I've played against a single Russian team that 1) wasn't a premade, and 2) weren't laggy as fuck so as a melee I couldn't even hit them. Even in smaller BGs and arenas they are just so damn laggy. Often I've used Sap or a stun and them and they still move, no joke, from one pillar to another in Nagrand arena with the CC clearly on them, and their char animations in the CCd position just sliding across the floor. Especially Druids as they move faster.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2014-10-18 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Russians are so skilled, they interupt your spell before you even have your finger off the button, even when they had no way of seeing you coming up behind them.

I have come up with a way to counter them, I found that by using my hearthstone within 20ish yards of them they will insta interupt it and then its easy to rek them.

They're not more skilled, they're mostly exploiters and hackers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    I see this thread going places.
    Qft.

Russians just like to premade, that's all. The russian hivemind in a bg is hard to beat with a PuG. In arena I barely saw them at all unless it was a nobrain tunnelvision one target comp like TSG or Kittycleave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    Basically this, no magic or anything. A well geared Russian team will always beat a random pug, on rare occasion when they aren't all well geared it is possible to beat them. The only way to combat this would be to beat them at their own game, why don't EU players form groups?

Because of Putin.

Deleted
    - 550 geared premades in random BG
    - determined to win (flasked up, focusing healers and protecting their own healers, leaving defenders at flags, utilizing stealth classes)
    - basic understanding of tactics
    - cheating like there's no tomorrow in RBG

With that in mind like 1 in 4 russian groups I meet is all that. Most of them are grey-green equipped shitlords like your random rest-of-the-world pug. The ones that go in prepared just obliterate your average pug.

It was never my experience that Russians were anygood and I did enough BG's in mists to get my bloodthirsty title.

You get the occasional premade, the occasional good group. The rest are below average. I'd say the average Russian pug is worse than the average EU pug. It's just people "big-up" the Russians in their minds before the BG even starts. You always see some wanker whining "Oh Russians we lose GG" before the doors have even opened.

Yup, nothing special about them. It is all in your heads ppl, and by creating such threads youre only building up this myth.

From my Experience
    Russians in WoW PVP On other team; OH GOD, WHY, GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER, THEY'LL DESTROY US.
    Russians in Other games/my team: We gon lose.

I just don't get it.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

It's because the Russian government train their WoW players like Ivan Drago!

Quote Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post
    It's because the Russian government train their WoW players like Ivan Drago!

Which stereotype also applies to Chinese players and German players, whoever America fears is always a beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never lost to a russian premade except for 2, AV and IOC. We had no chance there, they literally just PvEd everyone down. In other bgs I have never had any real trouble fighting Ivan and co.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    russian premade can ruin your day, but then agian so can other EU premades.

my overall win rate versus russians would be in favor of my random EU group, with the biggest cause for losses on our side coming from idiots who give up right away when they see we're up agianst a russian team.
    with such kind of attitude, it is not very suprising that russian teams have a better win rate agianst these people.

Russians are infamous for making a lot premades to stomp randoms in bgs.

Russians are not feared for theire premades, its more for using cheats exploits hacks like there is no tomorrow.
    rbg against russian team. means that 3-5 people of your team will dc at the start. its so ridicoulus blizz dont ban those fuckers.

premades in randoms are strong, but often because of things like kickbots. and sometimes there is this thing were they just instakill the whole opposing team in like 3-4 seconds. for example doing balinda def in av, 15 + full geared players in def position. 20 russians come in, 2-3 sec lag, everyone of us dead. we all went like "wtf was that".

Other than that, normal russian players are as good or as bad as european players, but blizz just doesnt ban the russian exploiter crews. And there is a SHITTON of them.
    At least every 2. russian guy uses them bots hacks exploits. its annyoing as fuck.