Thread: WoD leveling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If he has a good weapon going into the expan the heirloom doesn't even come into play for a bit, even mythic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If he has a good weapon going into the expan the heirloom doesn't even come into play for a bit, even mythic ones.
    I just have mythic heirlooms.

Deleted
    I really dislike Frost DKs.
    After reading your posts about frost DKs beeing better @leveling i transfered my DK onto beta and tried frost.
    I actually play UH better then frost and have been faster with UH.
    Try the spec u like and use that for leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeykong View Post
    Try the spec u like and use that for leveling.
    Totally. If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Totally. If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.
    Leveling is not fun. It's about finishing as quick as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Actually no. It's a game, the point of games are to have fun. If your version of fun is leveling as fast as you can that's great. However there are tons of oeople who level in what you would see as a 'suboptimal' way because they find it more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    The epitome of what's been wrong with the genre for over a decade now.

As someone who got realm firsts of my class multiple times you're COMPLETELY wrong especially in wod.

1. realm first 100 no longer in the game
    2. raids don't open up for 3 weeks

so why would you want to race so fast to max level now when you have so much time?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    As someone who got realm firsts of my class multiple times you're COMPLETELY wrong especially in wod.

1. realm first 100 no longer in the game
    2. raids don't open up for 3 weeks

so why would you want to race so fast to max level now when you have so much time?
    Well, you need to get level 3 garrosh which takes 100, you also need to be able to level at least 3 alts to 92 and finish gorgrond in order access level 2 blacksmithing huts, you need to get level 3 barn on your main asap which means barns and max barn work orders on all alts, 5 minimum to keep decent timing. You need to be max leveled in order to get in to CModes to get a chance at your daily CM box epic, you need to be able to get ahead of everyone in order to have access to tons of lumber to get garrison resources to be actually able to build up the things you need. Also, farm apex crystals and 5 man heroics for the WF with socket gear.

While there aren't realm firsts anymore, there is more stuff than ever to get done in a quick fashion as it is needed in order to have it done in time for Mythic opening the 9th.

PS - I take my time leveling on beta realms, no reason to go slow again on live.

Id try 2H Blood cuz thats what i play.. But 2H frost might be an option

Deleted
    Frost mostly, switch to Blood if any elite/rare gives you issues...

That's my plan anyway

I'm going with unholy/blood for starters. For a nice mix for questing/dungeons.

I'v chosen unholy over frost since I like that playstyle more.
    It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up.

Well, you need to get level 3 garrosh which takes 100, you also need to be able to level at least 3 alts to 92 and finish gorgrond in order access level 2 blacksmithing huts, you need to get level 3 barn on your main asap which means barns and max barn work orders on all alts, 5 minimum to keep decent timing. You need to be max leveled in order to get in to CModes to get a chance at your daily CM box epic, you need to be able to get ahead of everyone in order to have access to tons of lumber to get garrison resources to be actually able to build up the things you need. Also, farm apex crystals and 5 man heroics for the WF with socket gear.

While there aren't realm firsts anymore, there is more stuff than ever to get done in a quick fashion as it is needed in order to have it done in time for Mythic opening the 9th.

PS - I take my time leveling on beta realms, no reason to go slow again on live.
    Thx, i tried to make a thread a few days ago asking what i needed to do when i dinged 100, but no decent response there, so thx