Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Sorry I don't subscribe to the Bend-over-and-let-Blizzard-fuck-my-class-in-the-ass Kool-Aid party.
    LOL! Thank you for making my morning, best line I've read on here in awhile!

Thread itself is a good read too, been trying to get an idea where I should be at on my new main but it's difficult to gauge since I have no cape or meta on the toon and her ilvl is only 545.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    550, between 10-13K in LFR. Haven't changed anything since 6.0 gear-wise. Check sig for armory.
    Hmm, 10k is about where I'm at on my warrior without cape/meta and with ghetto enchants so guess I'm not doing as bad as I thought.

587 SPriest, average 10k

587 Mage, average 20k

587 Warlock, average 20k

580 Boomkin, average 15k

580 Ele Shaman, average 15k

510 Warrior, average 20k

510 Warrior, average 20k

510 Warrior, average 20k

Fuck Warriors. Seriously.
    yea ive mastered my war (lol 10 sec mastery)

you sir are full of poo
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

doing 11-15k as 584 shadow

573 combat rogue. 16-17k iron jugg. 10-14k on fights like shamans, protectors. 15-20k on cleave fights.

Deleted
    Ordos:

564 Prot pala 5.7k dps
    549 Prot warrior 7.9k dps

532 Fire mage 11k dps
    543 Combat rogue 6.6k dps
    530 Destro warlock 4.3k dps

I am scratching my head at the inequalities in output. Maybe there other things going on, but it doesn't seem balanced.

I found similar things farming frogs - my feral druid sometimes dies, he kills stuff so slow, whereas my arms warrior and combat rogue blow stuff up (never getting more than 2-3 stacks).

I did play something else. I have a 587 Mage and a 587 Warlock because I became so frustrated playing my SPriest. But despite this, I still really, really enjoyed the playstyle of Shadow which was the whole reason I ever mained one to begin with. It's irritating to me when people say "it's not that bad," when for all intents and purposes it is exactly that bad and in most cases, worse. A good Shadow Priest shouldn't be burdened with having to play at the 90th percentile just to compete with shittier Warlocks and Mages. I don't think working harder to achieve mediocre results should be the basis of competition and Blizzard let Shadow lag behind far too much for far too long for me to just be "okay" with what they did to the class this expansion.

As for the example I used, can you please show me a single encounter in SoO where Warlock or Mage was consistently outperformed by Shadow? Oh. You can't. Because there wasn't one. And there really wasn't one this entire fucking expansion (barring maybe Elegon in T14, but Shadow was still fucked even back then when there were encounters where it was a DPS increase to spec Holy).
    I"m going to agree with you here. I also have a mage, lock and the hunter and dk. it's just much smoother, better, more satisfying and yes higher with the lock, mage than a spriest can ever be. Yeah i can compete on some fights with my spriest but on my lock, mage it's everyone else trying to compete with me. And I don't have to have seizures mutlidotting and watching procs every second on all the other classes.

spriests might've been good to bring a long this expac but that's it. it would've been great to bring mages, warlocks, and even hunters.

565 hunter. 10k. meh

Deleted
    Feral Druid 25k

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Feral Druid 25k
    SO #1 Worldwide ? grats bro /s

Depending on the fight somewhere between 17k and 20K fire/arcane Mage

around 22-32k depends on the fight and kill time. destruction/aff lock.

Deleted
    I did play something else. I have a 587 Mage and a 587 Warlock because I became so frustrated playing my SPriest. But despite this, I still really, really enjoyed the playstyle of Shadow which was the whole reason I ever mained one to begin with. .
    Stop bitching then?

Fun should come over numbers at all times.

And if all you care about really is numbers go play a different class.

As for a fight where SPs can consistently beat a lock? I would have to completely ignore everything but adds to beat our shadowpriest on immerseus. dunno bout 6.0 because idgaf anymore until t17 drops. I strongly suggest you do the same.
    Last edited by mmocf1f1b25833; 2014-10-23 at 12:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Tons of damage bro, TONS!

10+ Year Old Account
    574 Fire mage, hover between 17-20k

Openers can fluctuate wildly between 40k and 85k, dont 100% sure why.

I have to work hard for my 20k though, I mess up a little and I have lesser geared locks and even lesser geared warrior over taking me.
    Last edited by Paq; 2014-10-23 at 12:19 PM.

Protectors hc 30,418.4 Derps *bad try*

Dark shamans hc: 30,935.5 Derps

all are without prepot cuz i am to fat to update dbm/bigwigs

Deleted
    We were running hc (new hc not mythic) with our top DPS being ~12k.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    how could you forget bladestorm?
    My Bladestorm goes SKILLSKILLSKILLSKILLSKILL?

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Stop bitching then?

Fun should come over numbers at all times.

And if all you care about really is numbers go play a different class.

As for a fight where SPs can consistently beat a lock? I would have to completely ignore everything but adds to beat our shadowpriest on immerseus. dunno bout 6.0 because idgaf anymore until t17 drops. I strongly suggest you do the same.
    Immerseus, widely considered the most competitive encounter of T16.

I already said this, but I'll repeat myself: I don't give even the slightest iota of a fuck about damage right now. T16 in its current form is a joke and, for the reasons I've already mentioned, so was Shadow's damage for the entirety of this expac. T17 does look better and I'm happy about that, excuse me for having a chip on my shoulder after Blizzard effectively neutered my favorite class to borderline uselessness.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    17-22k depending on type of fight - SIN rogue

586 WW monk. Before the buffs i was doing 15-17k. After the buffs 20-22k