Thread: Do you shave?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you shave?

Your face. @ all my bros, and women if you do its nbd btw. I used to have to shave every 3-6 days. I decided, fuck it not gonna shave and in a matter of a few weeks I have a beard. Been debating if I want to shave it just because or just leave it as it is. Now I dont do the whole beard worship Im a man hur hur, its just a beard. Nothing more nothing less. So I pose this question to you guise. Do you shave your face? And what is your weapon of choice? razors or electric clippers. Im a clippers guy, i tried razors once and I ended up with japanese flags on my face.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2014-10-18 at 10:08 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I do like once a month. I look horrible most of the time, but after a nice clean shave i look pretty good (i think) - but what a serious pain in the ass to do a lot.

My face feels itchy if I don't shave. Every 4 days to 2 weeks depending on what I'm doing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I need to shave every 3 days or my chin starts to itch.

My beard isn't even all that big.

/firstworldtestosteroneproblems
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    My being kind of a dick has nothing to do with my political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I live in the US. My cucumbers come with labels that say, "Not for use by children under the age of 8. Do not feed the cucumber after midnight. Do not deep throat the cucumber. For external use only."

7+ Year Old Account
    I shave either daily or every other day depending on how much has grown. I use my electric razor because regular razors shave too close and when I clean shave I look like a 14 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    No sorry, i don't shave my legs.

Deleted
    I used to shave every 3 days, but i'm currently on day 19 of letting it all out.

My dear mother was confused if i was actually her son when she saw it, so i guess it's going swell

Edit, Wet shave, razors, with shaving gel and against the grain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but I forget to shave so it grows out a little but doesn't last long. Beards are too much for me. That and I have sensory issues so it would bug me too much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I used to shave every 3 days, but i'm currently on day 19 of letting it all out.

My dear mother was confused if i was actually her son when she saw it, so i guess it's going swell

Edit, Wet shave, razors, with shaving gel and against the grain.
    You sure she didnt confuse you for the pet mate? You look an awful lot like a corgi in the pictures that you've shown.
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2014-10-18 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wet shave and i have to shave every 3 days (every day hurts too much), because my beard is growing very fast.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Trimming is best, I feel.

Shaving leads to irritations and itchiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    No sorry, i don't shave my legs.
    what is this shave legs you speak of. My face is the only place I grow hair. a blessing?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

I don't shave, my face skin is kind of sensitive and I hate the sensation I get after shaving, sometimes the irratation is unbearable.

But I do sport a 3-4 days beard that I trim to keep it nice and clean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    You sure she didnt confuse you for the pet mate? You look an awful lot like a corgi in the pictures that you've shown.
    I-I'm a corgi?

*Looks at himself*

Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    what is this shave legs you speak of. My face is the only place I grow hair. a blessing?
    It is a really sad day when a man sees having no body hair as a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I-I'm a corgi?

*Looks at himself*
    I actually would worship that Lord Corgi as a god.

Deleted
    I usually shave, or rather, shorten the growth on my face, when I get my hair cut.. Once every 6 weeks or so. It's not so bad - get the clippers out, do the face, back and sides of my head and use a different number for on top. Saves so much time, effort and money.. Such efficiency!

I'm told I suit the ~5+ days worth of stubble up until roughly 6 weeks when it starts to become a bit much so it works out kinda well with how often I like to cut my hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    Your face. @ all my bros, and women if you do its nbd btw. I used to have to shave every 3-6 days. I decided, fuck it not gonna shave and in a matter of a few weeks I have a beard. Been debating if I want to shave it just because or just leave it as it is. Now I dont do the whole beard worship Im a man hur hur, its just a beard. Nothing more nothing less. So I pose this question to you guise. Do you shave your face? And what is your weapon of choice? razors or electric clippers. Im a clippers guy, i tried razors once and I ended up with japanese flags on my face.
    I had the facial hair thing going for a while. It was a nice soft beard and I really enjoyed it. Then you notice that eating becomes a bit annoying because you end up with icecream in your whiskers and have to wash your face.

Fine, you have to wash a little food out every now and then. I could deal with that. But the first time you get sick and realize that your upper lip becomes a disgusting mess when you have to blow your nose? I decided to not stick with it. To get rid of a beard you need to start with electric clippers. There's just too much hair to try using a razor right away. After clippers you can go for a smooth shave with a razor but you seem to be fairly bad at that.

Personally, I use old fashioned shaving soap that needs to be whipped up by hand using a badgers hair brush. I shave with a double edged chromed safety razor from edwin jagger and feather blades from japan

10+ Year Old Account
    Not right now I don't. I like having a winter warmer around my chin.
    #boycottchina