Warriors in PVP for WoD?

How well are they doing atm, and what spec is good? I'm considering boosting a warrior, as I haven't played much of one, but I want to make sure it's worth my boost.
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Deleted
    Warrior right now is extremely weak in pvp, the removal of Disarm, Safeguard breaking roots, 2 banners to safeguard to, ability to pick 2 stuns, overpower vs Evasion, Second Wind, Charge stun, Shattering Throw, Heroic Leap 3s speed bonus, Piercing Howl, Shield Wall and Heroic Leap glyph nerf.

A lone Rogue at their current state should be able to solo 2 Warriors atleast as without Overpower, Warriors cannot do anything at all.

Still Warriors get Gladiator Stance, which allows you to pvp with Protection, as Protection none of your abilities cost rage, thus allowing you to use Shield Barrier as a rage dump and increasing your survivability with a significant amount, but pvping with Arms or Fury will give a very foul taste in your mouth how extremely squishy you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post

Still Warriors get Gladiator Stance, which allows you to pvp with Protection, as Protection none of your abilities cost rage, thus allowing you to use Shield Barrier as a rage dump and increasing your survivability with a significant amount, but pvping with Arms or Fury will give a very foul taste in your mouth how extremely squishy you feel.
    What? Heroic Strike costs rage, Execute procs cost rage (You should take Sudden Death not Heavy Repercutions, as glad). If you blow all your rage on Shield Barrie you're only dps-ing with shield slam and revenge and they don't hit that hard just on their own, but I guess you could drag a fight like that.

Deleted
    Devastate, Revenge and Shield Slam, none of the main attacks cost any rage and for a class that badly need self survivability, the ability to sacrifice some damage for survivability without shooting yourself in the foot like Arms or Fury is very welcome.
    Heavy Repercussions is the best pvp talent in that tier, as its a damage boost that doesnt cost Rage, more rage for Shield Barriers, awsome considering you often lack the luxury of a healer.
    The old Second Wind was incredible, as i did not have to rely on a healer, never in hell do i want to go back to the days of Warrior = worthless without healbot, so Gladiator it is.

Arms right now is crazy good in mass pvp situations where you got multiple healers healing you and Whirlwinds hitting 5+ players, some BGs i done 3x the second dpses damage, but its very very squishy and Warriors should not be so squishy as they are atm, Defensive Stance need to go back to 25% and Rage generation need to be slightly higher in Defensive Stance before i could consider Arms a good pvp spec again.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2014-10-19 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Devastate, Revenge and Shield Slam, none of the main attacks cost any rage and for a class that badly need self survivability, the ability to sacrifice some damage for survivability without shooting yourself in the foot like Arms or Fury is very welcome.
    Heavy Repercussions is the best pvp talent in that tier, as its a damage boost that doesnt cost Rage, more rage for Shield Barriers, awsome considering you often lack the luxury of a healer.
    The old Second Wind was incredible, as i did not have to rely on a healer, never in hell do i want to go back to the days of Warrior = worthless without healbot, so Gladiator it is.

Arms right now is crazy good in mass pvp situations where you got multiple healers healing you and Whirlwinds hitting 5+ players, some BGs i done 3x the second dpses damage, but its very very squishy and Warriors should not be so squishy as they are atm, Defensive Stance need to go back to 25% and Rage generation need to be slightly higher in Defensive Stance before i could consider Arms a good pvp spec again.
    In his vids, Swifty swears by Sudden Death as more damage overall than Heavy Repercussions, even though buffing your main damage source does sound like a great idea on paper.

Swifty isn't exactly the brightest knife in the shed, I would take his advice with a grain of pepper.