Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Where did I mention the word 'need'?
    When you implied they wouldn't be viable after a nerf. How do you know that it 'wouldn't be viable' and that they just over did the nerf? Or is it simply that you think it's impossible to nerf disc without making the spec unviable so there will always be a need for disc to completely dwarf any other healer? Is that what you want to tell us?
    Last edited by mmoc9a3d8d99ef; 2014-11-04 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fart View Post
    When you implied they wouldn't be viable after a nerf. How do you know that it 'wouldn't be viable' and that they just over did the nerf? Or is it simply that you think it's impossible to nerf disc without making the spec unviable so there will always be a need for disc to completely dwarf any other healer? Is that what you want to tell us?
    No, I just predicted they would overbuff after the nerf, never mentioned wether I personally thought disc would be viable in between and that is because blizzard uses spec (un)balance as some kind of crowd controll to direct which classes players are to pick the most statistically (they they themselfes said the do so) and with the current state of the spec (mechanically) being viable will not be enough to get players to play it.

I want you to remember what happened the last two times and what happened again just this beta.
    They gutted the spec to appease people, then they overbuffed it with a leazy change in numbers.
    And yes I think it is unreasonable to exspect a nerf that will make disc both viable and balanced without either solving the problem of absorbs versus health or taking some of discs overdependence on absorbs away. Not when they spent the whole of alpha and beta without so much as showing a hint of being able to do so.