Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

I run BossBlueprint.com, mentioned in this thread. Unfortunately we are no longer updating the tool as the third party software we used to get the shots and such was discontinued (WoW Machinima Tool). Feel free to use all the legacy stuff there, though.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What if someone else were able to get the shots for you each tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Held View Post
    Hey guys,

I run BossBlueprint.com, mentioned in this thread. Unfortunately we are no longer updating the tool as the third party software we used to get the shots and such was discontinued (WoW Machinima Tool). Feel free to use all the legacy stuff there, though.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    surely a sandbox or creating your own private server would work just fine. I remember using a sandbox to view the original ZG area back in vanilla.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    If someone were to provide the shots I would happily place them and give that individual credit on the image itself. I frankly don't have the time to setup a private server, keep it up to date, risk any kind of legal issues, and also manage that site on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa
    While not as aesthetically pleasing, you can use WCL for this.

Just find some Highmaul/BRF logs that have advanced combat logging and use the map data from the replay as a base.
    I would totally use better images for Warcraft Logs if someone obtained them for me. I'm stuck using the in-game maps because they're easy to acquire, but I think raiders would really prefer it if the actual room images were used.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    @Kihra,

Some of the images may have the WoWChakra logo on them, as they have donated images gathered from a private server and allowed me to use them with their consent. They are nice guys and if they are still updating images via private server for new content, it may be worth reaching out to them and working something out.

I would also greatly appreciate a PM with these images.

Quote Originally Posted by Held
    @Kihra,

Some of the images may have the WoWChakra logo on them, as they have donated images gathered from a private server and allowed me to use them with their consent. They are nice guys and if they are still updating images via private server for new content, it may be worth reaching out to them and working something out.
    Yeah, the issue was more that it would confuse the heck out of people watching a combat replay if some other Web site URL shows up in there LOL.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

If the images I gave you are at all helpful, let me know. I imagine trying to use that in WCL would be tricky, since not all of them can be flat, topdown views and still show the whole room. The last 3 in Highmaul in particular have a low ceiling with no way to circumvent that. It's solid from all directions.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bossblueprint has been updated with Highmaul images. Thanks to the guys over at Availedguild.com for getting me the shots!