Deleted

Looking to buy a new TV

Hi, I'm from the UK, and looking to purchase a new TV for a relatively small living room. Preferably no bigger than 40".

Trying to find decent review websites is proving difficult, so does anyone either have 1) Decent TV recommendations below £300 or 2) recommendations for a trusted review website where I can research this information on my own.

Don't usually post in off-topic, so hope this conforms to forum rules etc.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Hi, I'm from the UK, and looking to purchase a new TV for a relatively small living room. Preferably no bigger than 40".

Trying to find decent review websites is proving difficult, so does anyone either have 1) Decent TV recommendations below £300 or 2) recommendations for a trusted review website where I can research this information on my own.

Don't usually post in off-topic, so hope this conforms to forum rules etc.
    Well, from my personal experience I prefer LG , Toshiba and Samsung. But anymore they are all getting fairly close in picture quality. So I suggest pick one which you like the way it looks. Led is going to be lighter and use the least amount of energy, but plasmas still have the best blacks and contrast imo.

Deleted
    http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-...-criteria.html

There you go, reputable U.K shop, most options come with a package in case of damage ect ect and you can amend the search for your preferred brand and price.

It depends how high end you want to go in terms of tech, but this would be my recommendation. Personally, I generally can't tell the difference between 60 Hz and 120 Hz, but I have shitty eyes. A 39 inch LG LED for $348 with excellent reviews is pretty slick though. If you go down to a 32 inch, it's $276.