Thread: Grace

Grace

Is the passive only released in WoD?

I can't seem to find it in my spellbook as of now.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

A ton of passives that did nothing but add passive buffs to stuff was removed from public view, we have to use fansites like wowhead to actually see things now. "To make it more simple". Yea, they haven't really thought it through.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Is the passive only released in WoD?

I can't seem to find it in my spellbook as of now.
    It is hidden, Blizzard deemed it too confusing to display all passives.
    They are under the impression that everything is much more intuitive and clear if they only tell random bits an pieces of the whole story (hidden inside some nth paragraph of some tooltip).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    A ton of passives that did nothing but add passive buffs to stuff was removed from public view, we have to use fansites like wowhead to actually see things now. "To make it more simple". Yea, they haven't really thought it through.
    Android apparently ony supports 3 pages per spec.

Huh, I guess blizzard is getting more and more "special" by the day. Or patch.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

They seem to have someone in charge with weird views about 'simplicity' - randomly removing stuff.

Deleted
    Is grace actually hidden?

I don't seem to be healing myself for more than the tooltip says, aka I don't notice any grace effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Selesnya View Post
    Is grace actually hidden?

I don't seem to be healing myself for more than the tooltip says, aka I don't notice any grace effect.
    The passive might have already baked into the tooltip's base heal, so it's really hard to say if there is or isn't an actual grace passive.

Yes it is baked in. The very same spells just mysteriously heal for more when you switch from holy to disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not only passive boosts like Grace, but they also hid KIND OF IMPORTANT THINGS like Guarded by the Light for Paladins and whatever passive makes Mind Blast scale with haste.

"Why do I have more health in my tank spec? lol duhno"

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    "Why do I have more health in my tank spec? lol duhno"
    Why does hitting that mage slow me and the other does not =?