10+ Year Old Account

Got the rarest item I've ever seen.

So yesterday I got this

Its one of 57 available in the US servers!
    What do you guys think I can get for it?

0.01% drop rate as well.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

only goes for 50k, that's underpriced really but people don't seem to give a shit about the game as much so that means patterns for collectors are worth less

i'd sit on it for a while, if the game ever gets headed up again this stuff will be worth more

Unfortunately, shirts are not visible when you have a chest item, which everybody does, so it's not as exciting as say, a toy, mount or companion.

I've worn one of those shirts since Vanilla, and yeah, it's pretty rare to actually see it visible on my character. There are a few chest armor pieces I've had that don't cover all the arms/chest area, but that's pretty rare.

Precious' Ribbon is still nicer.

Didnt realize the pattern was that rare and find it odd actually. I used to see a few up on AH Classic and BC. I should have bought one off the AH in BC and it wasnt that expensive and even the shirts was going for cheap. Almost no sellers now. Wouldnt be surprised if many who have it no longer play.

10+ Year Old Account
    unless you're on rp server you can pretty much vendor it

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Unfortunately, shirts are not visible when you have a chest item, which everybody does, so it's not as exciting as say, a toy, mount or companion.
    There are so many chest items I have toe wear shirts with, to not look ridiculous. Blood elves in gold armor where their arms show? No thanks. Save that for orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though shirts aren't really visible there are plenty of people out there that would buy the pattern just to have it.

Been wearing this shirt on my rogue since vanilla. Really though you only notice shirts on the few chest armors that are sleeveless.

Quote Originally Posted by eldaveo View Post
    I've worn one of those shirts since Vanilla, and yeah, it's pretty rare to actually see it visible on my character. There are a few chest armor pieces I've had that don't cover all the arms/chest area, but that's pretty rare.
    That shirt goes well with Polychromatic Visionwrap.

I think I bought the pattern during vanilla, cost a lot, 60g or something. But it was worth it.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations! One of my favorite shirts in the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice find! Now you should decide if it's more profitable to sell the pattern itself or if the shirts are a good money maker on your realm.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I know there's at least some sleeveless armour in WoD, which would make the shirt at least partially visible.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    if you are on a lowpop server the pattern probably just won't sell, i got 1 in AH + 1 in bag at the moment. But i already sold 2 of them on SilvermoonEU, so good luck

You can't blanket an items value by the Wowhead price. Price is entirely dictated by supply and demand, being on an ultra low population server will mean you will probably get peanuts for it.

That said you can check the price on https://theunderminejournal.com/ and see what the market average is for it on your realm.

Good luck! You should get 20k or so for it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Precious' Ribbon is still nicer.
    Except it is shocking pink.
    My warrior sport one... because you know... "best in show!".
    The warrior T16 shows shirt btw. Pretty fugly with the pink shirt shining through.