Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male Dorf is the ONLY accaptable Alliance race/gender..
    If a Dorf can't be a specific class (not a problem with Paladins), then it's not worth playing..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Mine is Human Male. Mainly because it's the main and humans have the best alliance racials (and by far).

If it wasn't for that, all my "main alts" are Male Dwarfs. The new model is just that epic

male dwarf

'nuff said

Male Draenei, new models are really cool. They look like TOP MEN who can get S?&T done.

Well I had the exact same thing as you atm.

I really wanted a Dwarf male paladin since the new model changes but then again Human paladin was looking cool also. I spent quite a few time in beta playing both of them before the patch.

I would say I didn't like the dwarf animations and the sets on dwarfs didn't look very nice... Note that I am a dwarf fan and generally dwarfs are my fav race, it just didn't work for me as the sets don't fit in for many reasons.

So thats why I went with Human Male, no troubles so far and it seems good, but now that you brought up this thing again I am feeling of changing to dwarf haha.

Deleted
    Human, Dwarf and Draenei males all look awesome now for paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was human male before. I don't like the remodeling of them. The faces doesn't resemble the old ones, animations are even worse (i hate this ridiculous run animation, it looks more like a fag than before). The silly 90° sticking weapons on the hips, the hairstyles and beards that looks like glued halloween costume parts, the oversized helmets etc. Dwarves (males) are superior in every way.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Draenei female or human female. Had high hopes for human males coming into the expansion but pineapple beards, and goofy run/face pretty much put an end to them.

Draenei Female or Human Male.

Human Male just kinda screams paladin really, gotta go with the classics.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Blood Elf or Tauren best ally races.

Biased, but I say male dwarf. They look great in any transmog, with the caveat that you will get some shoulder clipping and weapon clipping.

Stoneform is nice too. Apart from the little bit of utility you get from it, it's cool from a flavour standpoint to be able to convert to stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male spacegoat, failing that male human.

Assuming we're going with a character that is genuinely well designed to be appealing based on conventional beauty standards then I'd have to go with a human male. In the right hands and with the new model they can look very imposing and knightly which is essentially what many people will think of when conjuring up an image of a stereotypical paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're talking about old models, I'll say either gender of Draenei.

New models, I can't take a pick, since I quite like them all. My Alliance Paladin is Human male, but mostly because I didn't want to make another Draenei or Dwarf, and already had a female Human of another class. Variety is the spice of life and all that
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2014-10-20 at 11:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Sad to see that the best two choises are getting the least votes. Human female ftw, but nothing wrong with femaler draenei either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aesthetics are subjective, so pick your favorite for your own character (you're the one playing, after all).

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!