Deleted

My take on MW after this pre-patch.

Here is what i feel we stand atm.

In Serpent stance:

I actually dont feel totally lost, after getting use to the new playstyle. But it seems a little tweeking is needed (or maybe this will even out at lvl 100) But i find it a little boring looking at soothing mist channel like 60% of my gametime.

In Crane Stance: (which i have tested the most)

- Damage is to low, WAY to low (im unsure if the +20% hotfix is live, if its not, then maybe we are ok)

- we NEED disable. In PvP i cant hit a moving target even with 9 ms. (its ok if its Crane stance only, would make sense)

- Healing output is way to low (maybe due to the low damage) even with statue down (i like the new shorter cooldown) Ret, feral, bookin Heal way more, and still do WAY more damage. My hard casted Surging Mist heals for 5800 hp in pvp, Arms warrior can autoattack me for 5k and MS me for 15k

- No global cooldown on stance switch, give it a 10 sec cooldown or what ever. is just feel good with the 1,5 cooldown, makes crane stance even worse.

What are your experience so far ?

I agree with no GCD on stance switching, maybe tie it in with a spell, such as you automatically cast jab on a target when switching into crane, would go a long way with fluidity.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xlausen View Post
    Here is what i feel we stand atm.

In Serpent stance:

I actually dont feel totally lost, after getting use to the new playstyle. But it seems a little tweeking is needed (or maybe this will even out at lvl 100) But i find it a little boring looking at soothing mist channel like 60% of my gametime.

In Crane Stance: (which i have tested the most)

- Damage is to low, WAY to low (im unsure if the +20% hotfix is live, if its not, then maybe we are ok)

- we NEED disable. In PvP i cant hit a moving target even with 9 ms. (its ok if its Crane stance only, would make sense)

- Healing output is way to low (maybe due to the low damage) even with statue down (i like the new shorter cooldown) Ret, feral, bookin Heal way more, and still do WAY more damage. My hard casted Surging Mist heals for 5800 hp in pvp, Arms warrior can autoattack me for 5k and MS me for 15k

- No global cooldown on stance switch, give it a 10 sec cooldown or what ever. is just feel good with the 1,5 cooldown, makes crane stance even worse.

What are your experience so far ?
    I agree.

Crane stance dmg AND healing is way too low. WAY too low. In fact the healing isn't a QUARTER of the healing that healing stance is doing. What is the point of crane stance and melee dmg abilities now if the healing from it isn't even a fraction? Its pointless. Either implement it fully or not at all. Not this halvsee bullshit that is taking place. Hell its not even half, its a quarter!

10+ Year Old Account
    It does humor me that Surging Mist heals for such little for both Mw and WW. I get why, because we have to channel that one spell while keeping our HoTs up. It does bother me though that is the reason why Surging Mist is so weak for WW monks. It also annoys me how that channel healing spell (damn it, can't remember the damn name) no longer generates chi. I get that's because blizz wants us to use Surging Mist, but it annoys me nonetheless.

Besides all that, it's pre-patch. I don't know how it will be at level 100 with the talents, but I don't think healing will be that bad lol

Deleted
    No global cooldown on stance switch,
    this would indeed be a MASSIVE QoL change, without big balance issue

far from enought to make fistweaving fun as it was before patch but a good start, showing devs admit they made a mistake slowing the general msitweaver pace of gameplay

Deleted
    scale 1-10 for mistweaver(im 580 ill) 5-6,HARD I GIVE 6,5.
    scale 1-10 for fistweaver 3-5 hard 5,5.
    Either i dont know how to play anymore wich i dont think i have played a lot in beta and now on prepatch. going to reroll to shaman or priest.

Mistweavers get a ton of changes at 100 and rely heavily on multistrike to work. So of course the pre patch makes them look awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.