Need help with pc build for WoD

Hello everyone and thanks spending some of your time to help me , first of all i would like to start with telling you im from EU(greece if that matters ) and my budget waves around ~700E.

I'm planning to make a pc for raiding WoD on the highest possible setting given my budget . I've done some research but since im not that much into hardware i would like you to help me to optimize it , so here goes the list so far :

CPU : i5 4690K
    MB: Gigabyte H97M-d3H
    RAM: 8gb(2x4) teamgroup kit 1600 dark
    SSD: samsung 120gb sata III 840 EVO
    GPU: GTX 750 TI 2GB
    PSU: no idea , maybe something around 600W corsair?
    Case : no idea

This is what I plan so far but im not entairly sure since i have some friends suggesting me that this GPU is not that good and i should go for AMD cpu paired with R9 graphic cards . End of the day i'll need you to tell me whats best with that money for wow.
    If you need more info please say so . Note that budget could extend a bit 750~ but not much more .I'm sry for any language mistakes or anything hope i made clear my situation , thanks !

Deleted
    AMD CPU isn't an option for WoW, if you want to save on CPU in order to buy a more powerful graphics card, you should go for G3258. Its performance is close to 4690k in WoW, but it lags behind in properly multithreaded games.

Hello looz and thanks for your quick input . Thing is as i mentioned i'm not too familiar with hardware . Would you say that with my budget it would be better for wow to get the G3258+a more powerful GPU ?

Deleted
    Well, not really, unless you got a high resolution screen 760 is the most you'd ever need. And even the 750 Ti would work fairly well.

When building a new PC it is never a bad idea to invest on an 'overpowered' CPU since it's the most difficult part to upgrade later on.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what sites to use so I'll just throw in what you should try and aim for.

Z97 (NOT H97) Mobo (something like ASROCK Z97 PRO4, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, or even MSI Z97 PC MATE would work on low budget)
    GTX 760 (if it's not in your budget you could either drop down to i3 or downgrade to 750ti. both would have disadvantages for certain areas)
    8GB DDR3 RAM. (look for something with CAS 9 and 1.5V)
    ~500W quality PSU. Something like 550W XFX Bronze Cert PSU would work for a low price tag.
    Corsair 200R/300R would be some decent plain but high quality cases, but the choice it yours.

CPU Cooler is recommended if you can fit it into your budget or add it on later.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Do you need windows in that budget, have any old parts that you can re-use, old hdd, optical drive, case?

- - - Updated - - -

maybe some old 2x4gb DDR3 ram?

- - - Updated - - -

ok check this out, use slightly over 750euros, so if you have to hold on to something that would be the cpu cooler. You can get that down the road, when you will overclock or the stock fan starts being audible. Used the site i usually buy parts, check the ones you do for better prices (you can have it build for you for free if you want):

- - - Updated - - -

link to shop pc build configurator
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-10-20 at 05:53 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also recommend a 240GB+ SSD, as managing space on a smaller one is always a pain. You can find larger ones on sale, so the price difference isn't really that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Do you need windows in that budget, have any old parts that you can re-use, old hdd, optical drive, case?

- - - Updated - - -

maybe some old 2x4gb DDR3 ram?

- - - Updated - - -

ok check this out, use slightly over 750euros, so if you have to hold on to something that would be the cpu cooler. You can get that down the road, when you will overclock or the stock fan starts being audible. Used the site i usually buy parts, check the ones you do for better prices (you can have it build for you for free if you want):

- - - Updated - - -

link to shop pc build configurator

Hey ! its awsum you took the time to make this for me! i sent u a pm since we are from the same country for some clarifications thanks a lot in advance