Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I'd give 1000 murderers and terrorists over one endangered species any day of the week. What do they contribute to society?
    Well we're talking normal people here, not ISIS.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Thing is in the natural order of things they should be gone already. Sames goes for Panda's. I don't mean to troll or anything but as a hunter it would be so satisfying killing the last one.

They don't really serve any reason to be alive they are not a major part of the food chain and yet so much money gets tipped into saving them. Why spend millions keeping a few Rhino's alive and Pandas. Just let them die and spend the money in areas it needs spending.. Bee's are a good example. Very little is doing done to help conserve the bee population and they are so important to the chain.

It's a joke.. let them die spend money on other crap.
    That's a pretty ignorant statement there. Watch some wildlife docs to understand how large mammals effect the eco-system. What you said is just as stupid as saying bee's are just annoying insects and serve no purpose because there are other pollinators out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Human life beats anything though poaching is fucked up.
    Human life does not beat anything. Take humans away from the planet and things would be so much better for the millions or species on earth.

I'd gladly save a dogs life before a human life. Dog= man's best friend Man= man's worst enemy and the worlds for that mater.

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    That's a pretty ignorant statement there. Watch some wildlife docs to understand how large mammals effect the eco-system. What you said is just as stupid as saying bee's are just annoying insects and serve no purpose because there are other pollinators out there.
    What will happen to the eco system if white rhinos die? Nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Human life does not beat anything. Take humans away from the planet and things would be so much better for the millions or species on earth.

I'd gladly save a dogs life before a human life. Dog= man's best friend Man= man's worst enemy and the worlds for that mater.
    Are you saying you hate yourself for being a human? Or just all other humans are bad and not you?

Have more soldiers protect them and kill everyone that comes close on sight, poachers deserve no mercy.

10+ Year Old Account

Then might as well kill yourself if you think human life is worthless and we're the scourge of the earth (not telling him to actually kill himself). You seriously value an inferior animals life over a humans? You sicken me, we're fucking humans and we should look after each other to better ourselves as a specie.

To point out my first sentence, I wasn't telling him to actually do that but I was throwing words in his mouth to make him think about what he just said.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Who is "we"?
    We? i have no we in my glorious post.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    We? i have no we in my glorious post.
    Yeah who do you suggest provides the soldiers? You changed it that's why.

What will happen to the eco system if white rhinos die? Nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying you hate yourself for being a human? Or just all other humans are bad and not you?
    I'm guessing plant life would take a major hit especially on the grass plains where nitrogen is extremely scarce. Large mammels eat the grass and return nitrogen to the soil so that plants can keep growing. Take them away and eventually the plants wont have the nutrients to survive and you end up with a permanent dust bowl there.

Nope I'm saying I'm way more inclined to save a random animal than I am a random human.
    Last edited by phitness; 2014-10-20 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be surprised if they wouldn't have a few skeletons in their closet aswell.

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah who do you suggest provides the soldiers? You changed it that's why.
    The Kenyan goverment of course. But im sure they are all corrupt down there, so maby a private security company.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2014-10-20 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    haha, I always wonder about how we will go about explaining our fucked up history to other space faring civilizations.
    You think any race or species in the entire universe does NOT have fucked up things in the past? :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Then might as well kill yourself if you think human life is worthless and we're the scourge of the earth (not telling him to actually kill himself). You seriously value an inferior animals life over a humans? You sicken me, we're fucking humans and we should look after each other to better ourselves as a specie.

To point out my first sentence, I wasn't telling him to actually do that but I was throwing words in his mouth to make him think about what he just said.
    Human life worthless? No. Whats you definition of inferior? So I should be ok driving animals to extinction because I'm human and fuck them? Better ourselves as a species involves not destroying our planet.

You sicken me so at least we are on the same page.

Deleted

For every human that dies the world gets a little better, so you can start by killing yourself. Oh wait, I forgot that you're one of the few good people who deserve to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    This is why aliens won't talk to us.
    Pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate humanity.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by blodkorven View Post
    For every human that dies the world gets a little better, so you can start by killing yourself. Oh wait, I forgot that you're one of the few good people who deserve to live.
    Butthurt that I dont find you special?

At this point, all animals are superior to us. We are literally slowly destroying our planet. Our? Their planet.

Take away the humans (or 80% of them) and Earth will flourish once more, but now its just slowly but steadily....dying. Too bad nothing will chance, maybe Ebola will do something real bad to humans.

I'd give 1000 murderers and terrorists over one endangered species any day of the week. What do they contribute to society?

When white man first discovered the giant tortoise we almost drove them to extinction because they tasted so good. So how about no?
    100 some odd years ago our husbandry skills are no where close to what they are now. If an animal had commodity benefit a company would find a way to farm them. Assuming animal nutters didn't have a fit over "endangered" animals being farmed for food. I mean game farms in Texas get shit on for having lion hunts and what not despite the fact that the very existence of these game farms helps keep the species alive.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2014-10-20 at 07:21 PM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Move to Africa and start shooting poachers or just talk about it on MMOC.
    Shooting poachers is the backward way to do this. If you really want to tackle rhino poaching et al the asian superstitions need to be quashed. Anyone that feels like making poacher's lives more difficult though has my support. Saw a pretty interesting system in SA that could triangulate gunshots with microphones. It stops poaching in the parks at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Szazi View Post
    At this point, all animals are superior to us. We are literally slowly destroying our planet. Our? Their planet.

Take away the humans (or 80% of them) and Earth will flourish once more, but now its just slowly but steadily....dying. Too bad nothing will chance, maybe Ebola will do something real bad to humans.
    In our current situation Humans rose to the position of being the most dominant species on the planet (eventho we're still very far surpassed in numbers by thousands of species).
    For the sake of argument, let's say we hadn't evolved to point we're at right now there would be a different dominant species, who says "the world" would have been a better place?

We blame our "problems" on pollution, deforestation, climate change and all that other "nasty" stuff, most of which cannot be proven either way.
    Life on this planet evolves, becomes extinct and other species take their place, this is a slow progress you cannot review over a few thousand years or even a few million years.
    Whether we are the cause of the extinction of most life on earth or not, life will go on on this planet, it may take on a different form but nature always adapts in one form or another.

To assume that we are qualified to evaluate whether it's the right or wrong course for our planet is arrogant at best.

And I wouldnt be placing any bets on Ebola wiping us out, it's not infectious enough nor deadly enough (with proper treatment it's easily curable if caught intime)

Actually ontopic:
    You gotta love the initiative to place 24/7 bodyguards around 2 of the rhinos last year (no idea if they're still on that or not as I've not seen any recent info about this)
    Last edited by mmoc9b9fc51bc2; 2014-10-20 at 07:43 PM.