Thread: Leveling 80-90

Leveling 80-90

I haven't played my druid since level 80 and was wondering which spec you would recommend I level as. I'm looking for speed and efficiency and I have a bunch of heirlooms.
    Orc/Human Hunter - Futon @ Nathrezim and Kel'Thuzad

10+ Year Old Account
    Whichever you can find the most motivation to play. By the time this thread gets answered to your satisfaction you will have wasted more time than you may have saved due to any perceived differences in killing speed.

With the changes to combo points being on yourself rather than the target I would assume feral is easiest. All specs are viable really (perhaps not resto?) so just go with whatever makes you want to play druid

Have a resto spec and do each instance once to do quests in them, even to the point of selecting them and not just going random. Don't bother doing them more than once. Quest as whatever spec you prefer. 80-90 is real easy now. Also if getting to 90 is your goal, move onto new area as soon as you can for higher xp and gold.
    You can purchase ilvl272 gear from vendor in Hyjal or Vash if you are still wearing older Wrath gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mille View Post
    Have a resto spec and do each instance once to do quests in them, even to the point of selecting them and not just going random. Don't bother doing them more than once. Quest as whatever spec you prefer. 80-90 is real easy now. Also if getting to 90 is your goal, move onto new area as soon as you can for higher xp and gold.
    You can purchase ilvl272 gear from vendor in Hyjal or Vash if you are still wearing older Wrath gear.
    Thanks. Yeah I just want to level the druid because he's my alchemy/jc and I want to be able to max them in WOD. I haven't played him since level 80 content (wrath?). I think i'll level him as feral. One other question, whats the Feral rotation? Thanks guys!

Keep up rake 100%
    Shred as your combo point builder
    Finishers priority: savage roar>rip>ferocious bite
    Use rake instead of shred if you have 4 combo points
    and only use ferocious bite if savage roar and rip arent about to fall of or the target is below 25%
    (basic rotation check out icy veins if you want a more ind depth one)

Link:http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/feral-d...owns-abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Xraychicken View Post
    Keep up rake 100%
    and only use ferocious bite if savage roar and rip arent about to fall of or the target is below 25%

Link:http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/feral-d...owns-abilities
    Okay thanks a lot!

For leveling purposes your rotation is going to be "keep savage roar buff up"

Stuff dies way way too fast while leveling to even bother with rip.

[QUOTE=Xraychicken;30143624]Keep up rake 100%

Thank you very much!