10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea Is Headed West In 2015

I cant wait now i have a reason to beat Escha and Logy XD. I hope they dont screw up the localization this time >.<

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/20...ded-west-2015/

Atelier Shallie: Aclhemists of the Dusk Sea, the third installment of the Atelier series’ “Dusk” story, and the second with two protagonists, is headed West announced Koei Tecmo Europe on Twitter earlier today.

While we don’t have a release window besides 2015, it took about nine months for the western localization of Atelier Escha & Logy, so it’s safe to assume that it won’t be too far into 2015 when it gets released in North America and Europe.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    I hope they dont screw up the localization this time >.<
    I really have no hope for anything they localize these days. I'm tempted to list Engrish as a second language I speak at this point.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.