Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the problem with McDonalds anyway?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    Putin can't do much to get back at America for not supporting his warmongering in Ukraine so he does whatever he can do and cracks down on McDonald's.

It was probably just "hey guys, stop accepting bribes from Ronny McDoggle managers".
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because 'murica.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnar View Post
    Oh noes, they're shutting down Mcdonalds in Russia you guys. Whatever will America do!? If this is retaliation for sanctions then Russia has reached a new level of desperation. They're trying so hard. Keep trying Russia... keep trying.
    Violation of basic sanitary conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Free to play View Post
    Putin is all like

You fuck with me?! YOU fuck with ME?! I fuck with YOU, motherfuckers!. Let's see, who pisses me off? Moldova, fuck you, no more fruits and whine from you. Haha, in your face, Moldova. Who else, the USA? Fuck you, no more chicken imports from you. How's that?! Oh and the EU?! YOU dare fuck with me and my gas duct?! No more meat imports from you, in yo' face, motherfuckers. Yeah! I rule!

So pathetically childish.

PS: Lol at Team Putin finding justification for anything he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Because 'murica.

Ok, it seems like my work here is done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninepenny View Post

Ok, it seems like my work here is done.
    And it's only a coincidence Putin suddenly became aware how dirty the food from...EU and USA is, when he's getting sanctions from them for being an international bully.

Yep, sounds legit.

And it's only a coincidence Putin suddenly became aware how dirty the food from...EU and USA is, when he's getting sanctions from them for being an international bully.

Yep, sounds legit.
    If he wanted to do away with this junk food station, he'd do it without being "sneaky" about it. See food exports from Europe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Top 10 US Imports from Russia

Russia's exports to America amounted to
    $27.7 billion or 1.2% of overall US imports.

1. Oil: $19.9 billion
    2. Iron and steel: $1.7 billion
    3. Inorganic chemicals: $1.4 billion
    4. Fertilizers: $887.6 million
    5. Gems, precious metals, coins: $819.8 million
    6. Aluminum: $538.8 million
    7. Fish: $331.1 million
    8. Rubber: $250 million
    9. Other base metals: $236.6 million
    10. Iron or steel products: $193.9 million
    More important is the exports to Russia. If Russia closes its ports to American trade, it's likely going to be far more damaging to the US than Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Petyr Baelish View Post
    More important is the exports to Russia. If Russia closes its ports to American trade, it's likely going to be far more damaging to the US than Russia.
    You'd be wrong on that account. US exports to Russia amounted to $11billion last year. Barely a drop in the bucket.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html
    Last edited by Notchris; 2014-10-21 at 11:22 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Putin can't do much to get back at America for not supporting his warmongering in Ukraine so he does whatever he can do and cracks down on McDonald's.
    come on man...hes less warmoner then obama...ukraine?! these nazis scum who kill their own people in open

- - - Updated - - -

can u guys make same export list from warmongerica to russia pls?

10+ Year Old Account
    The US will just have to settle for all the other countries they trade with. The US exports fewer goods to Russia than it imports from Russia (less than half, in fact)... and as you can see, it doesn't import all that much from Russia. Frankly, the US would be saving about 15 billion dollars a year shutting down trade with Russia. (as per https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html)
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.