Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which spec do you prefer now?

Hey, currently i only play MM on my hunter, haven't tried any of the other two after hotfix, which spec do you play and think is best in PvE?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also an MM player. I find the spec to be fairly boring now but bearable. I played all on beta and can honestly say that SV is super boring. I started playing BM in 6.0 and I am enjoying it.

MM will probably be the strongest in PvE in most situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    MM will probably be the strongest in PvE in most situations.
    I saw someone pointing out if you are raiding SoO, most of the fights there are cleave/add fights so as BM is better on those kind of fights, wouldn't it be wiser to raid as BM than MM?

I haven't had a chance to hit the dummies as BM yet. MM will be swewed on dummies due to CA. If BM is remotely close..add cleave and we might be ok. Been raiding as MM but prefer BM. I'm most familiar with BM so that plus the buffs might end up okay. Any top hunters have an idea or are we stuck till Tuesday night (US) to see logs? I'll probaly start raid as BM and see what do.

Still like BM mainly. Will see how CMs are in WoD (SV was great for that in MoP - so if its still the case, I'll use SV for that). And for Arenas and Random Bgs it'll still be BM. Not tried MM in a while but then its my least favorite spec. Will try how it works out in BGs/5 mans.

Deleted
    Still enjoying MM. I'm not a fan of having a ton of keys and stuff, so MM suits me just fine.

BM is OK, MM is little bit boring and I 'd rather stab myself in the eye than playing SV in its current situation.

MM and Surv are now completely boring to me. I've never liked BM (stupid pet running everywhere), but I suppose it's the best one. I think I might change classes for WoD.

Deleted
    I like BM, whole MOP i was playing whole but at the end i switched it to BM, mainly for PvE, i love it in PvE.

BM. While at the start of T16 everyone said hurdur survival, I disagreed firmly and I disagree now going into t17. Bestial wrath + our aoe capability in this spec is just too good to ignore.

MM is still my favorite I like the play style that it has.

BM is the most fun for me and it looks like the dps is going to be better so I plan to stick with it. Not sure if my hunter will be my main in WoD, but I will still be playing it a lot and look forward to taming some cool new pets.

Surv was always my favorite, though I'll be sticking with MM for a few more weeks just to try it out. I'll play Surv again though in WoD - just find it silly that traps are pretty much useless (in PvE). Plus I can't wait for lone wolf!

10+ Year Old Account
    Switched from MM to Surv. Hate what they did to MM, completely. It's totally tedious and slow. Never liked BM, as it depends on your pet being in range and Focus Fire it just an awful button that the spec could do without. Surv is the only spec that has a flow to it.
    Look! Words!

15+ Year Old Account
    I've only played Survival and BM since the patch, and Survival is still my favourite, even if it's a bit weak.

I haven't played MM in a long time, so I'm not sure if I'd like it any better. I'll probably end up trying it before WoD launches.

Deleted
    I'm actually enjoying SV in pvp right now. I like still having arcane shot and serpent sting, plus the lower cooldown on traps. I haven't been able to keep up with patch notes, but it doesn't seem like black arrow is dispelable? If it is, I must have been playing against some crappy teams that don't know how to dispel. I know everyone has been talking about how low the damage is with SV, but I'm hoping it'll be better starting today. I'm only about a 1750 arena player, but I'm quite pleased with SV performance so far.

I'm looking forward to trying out MM with lone wolf in PVE at 100.

I still like BM, it didn't change very much, and it still has what I play it for- maximum pet choice, and the best flexibility in bringing raid buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    MM for raiding and whatever, Surv with a bat for pvp.... yes I said it surv for pvp
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

MM BM SV in that order for me now. I will enjoy being a turret in WOD for a while.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Personally I find BM more boring than MM, the challenge of trying to maintain as high uptime as possible on the MM mastery adds a whole new aspect of gameplay that I find, entertains me more than anything BM has to offer. And from what I'm aware, MM sims higher in T17 so learning the play style now will be very beneficial come WoD. Plus from what I hear there are no real pure AoE fights in T17 so MM will win out, even if you need to use a MS or two.