Good time for a break till wod?

Been playing consistently. I cleared about 95% of all content while current, Ive got tons of mounts pets pvp achieves, all that jazz. Ive done a few of the raids on beta and at 100 the 2 classes I main feel fine. How the game is right now I detest logging on. Now I know fixes are in the pipes and Im okay with that, 6.0 is a pretty big undertaking blizz did and i knew it wasnt gonna be perfect. Sound like a good time for a break till wod comes out? Anyone else ?

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    Been playing consistently. I cleared about 95% of all content while current, Ive got tons of mounts pets pvp achieves, all that jazz. Ive done a few of the raids on beta and at 100 the 2 classes I main feel fine. How the game is right now I detest logging on. Now I know fixes are in the pipes and Im okay with that, 6.0 is a pretty big undertaking blizz did and i knew it wasnt gonna be perfect. Sound like a good time for a break till wod comes out? Anyone else ?
    ...are you asking a forum if taking a break from WoW for 2-3 weeks until the next game is released is a good idea? You can't decide what to do for 2-3 weeks on your own hahahahha? It's not even as if you're quitting forever!

It's never a good idea to play a game that you're not enjoying. So, absolutely, if you "detest logging on" right now.. DON'T LOG ON.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    How the game is right now I detest logging on.
    If you feel that strongly about it, regardless if it was 1 week from new content or 1 week into new content or right in the middle of a tier. Stop playing.

If you keep playing when you are over it, you end up burning out completely and end up resenting the game, like what has happened to so many others.
    If you keep trying to force yourself to log on it won't be long till you completely quit the game and end up just posting on MMO-C on the subscriber numbers thread with posts like "HA HA HA HA THE SUBS ARE DROPPING LULZ WOW SUCKS" and no one wants that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no real discussion to be had here. If you choose to quit or take a break, that is your choice.