Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    How do I import this? I'm pressing the import button in weakauras 2 and paste the thing. Only thing that happens is a huge vertical list of spells pops up. When I click 'done' nothing seems to get saves or work. I'm new to weakauras btw.

EDIT: Seems like there should be an import button but the pop up window is so big it's probably way off the screen without being able to drag it up or down. How do I import then?
    Last edited by mmoce3884136a5; 2014-11-27 at 09:33 PM.

ye the group became too big. I will split some of the auras and will make 2 strings

1. for Tank - http: //pastebin.com/VFNW6328

2. for Gladiator - http: //pastebin.com/zRWZ6j4g

Tested on my setup and now the import button is visible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iskrents View Post
    ye the group became too big. I will split some of the auras and will make 2 strings

1. for Tank - http: //pastebin.com/VFNW6328

2. for Gladiator - http: //pastebin.com/zRWZ6j4g

Tested on my setup and now the import button is visible
    Prot is still not on my screen. Dno what I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGenius View Post
    Prot is still not on my screen. Dno what I could do.
    Something similar happened with my 3 in 1 mage aura. Go to options and scale your interface down some so you can see the button. Then scale it back to your liking. Ill have my updated version this week. The one in the thread seems great so thank you! Leveling all my toon while finishing my last semester in mechanical engineering is hard. Just finals left!

I'm trying to make a bar that tracks when the Shield Charge Buff is up so I have a visual when I should be spamming stuff. I can get the bar to show up when I use Shield Charge, but it shows up with a duration of 15 for some reason.

Here is what I have it set as.
    Trigger>Status>Cooldown Progress (spell)>Shield Charge>Remaining Time (>=) 7 Seconds

What am I doing wrong here?

That will just track the CD of Shield Charge. Can't you just track when the Shield Charge buff is up?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    That will just track the CD of Shield Charge. Can't you just track when the Shield Charge buff is up?
    I don't know, that's why I'm asking here :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
    I don't know, that's why I'm asking here :/
    Not sure if you specifically want a bar for when its up or if you just want the icon with a timer too it.
    I made both. (tracks shieldblock aswell cause cba having 2...)
    FYI. For buffs you want aura as trigger. Just search for shield charge

Shield charge icon
    Code:
    dGZcdaGEaL2LuY2es1CfIzd1nbeUnH2jrTx0UfSFsv)eK(Ru8BQ8nIudfuLbtvmCqCqf4Xs1Xa4CakwOqTuQslgOwojpeq1tvTmf0ZHmrGWuL0Kv00fDyj(mPCzkxNGtR0Zav2ScTDGuFeqQVsQ00isMhGKtckFNuXOPQgpOQUeGOBjKY1aIoprmoGKHjK8APutaSYV8WcPPglDlcSUlGIma8I3usdiSrlm5r8dBfvlGPL08I8t(jR8sGooISKYrdo4AneK8ciR6C4CHqW8PA10mfR8ktKhK8oDcqdyjmMpueneRuga)9xdp17jg76TP8q(7VgEQ3dW9lknJjVYeHcXuL0P4bk(UakDIn(704Zv0Mm5HOCAkdHGNY6lADbkdG33wn)KYsjnp2vMSYlGSMGbAtrW8zbBHKvErbCUSYKjFhxqiw5rBqdB86oWRxyq9YlkGZLvEDh41lmOEzmtM8ciRPJlieJ5vLUXkVOaoxwzYKx5WgR8Ic4CzLjtEbK1GGyDgZJGyDw5rBqdBugoErbCUSszamMYWXyMm5fqwt3jcUKmMxaznHIOrWm5hDH8lWAugaO4NlccUi5zP3gXdKq4vM26cvjqm(T7c8OS0BJGNBdjFm0AfkqWxMZnxxOGBs1QPzkeRm53j)9xdp17jg76T17zip8HooISKYaIcqROdkED2z6tzPKMpiiwvRMMPqugaF35WtNobcMjFHv(7VgEQ3tm21BZdlKMAS0TiW6UakYaWlEtjnGWgTWK)(RHN69aC)IsZ4Hfstnw6weyDxafza4fVPKgDlk16un3Fn8eOfkQjtEqtzasnmkMK
    Shield charge bar

Code:
    dyJvcaGlPW2KkMPsLMRuPzt4BKu7Ke7fTBvA)uWpLs9xa9Bqomvgmjz4QsDqvjltjhtuoNQQfcWsvfwmfA5u6HQIEk0JvXZPQjkQutvKjdQPR4IIkCvrv6YsUUqTrPOHrrBMO2UOk(OOI(QOQMgrEMGonPgNsz0cz8Ik5KQk3sPQRjW5Ls(mqVwPIBlvnZyIOJjIyKUeWgu9mYzblIF3PSYUt197aD9DFzul0tlG57SwnKfigPlbCoJDwyIyKUeWgubqaD2H43DkRS7uD)oqxF3xg1c90cyUl56cZHON4QHzJ)gQj2teMimteZvBzzFnujRXYCTTzUf8hQoGyR2YY(AyZosBHHMRGvGuyWVPeL3lfqug6onfoqpX25nT7NsoiA0zFcjGSmrLfBUfiTzAUP2us6)F9lr59bsujKn7SY6OomSJz4s9ALjr59bbCikGCWmrCCI6omr0RVGIIkRmI9XIrZevwzeahoe9VRdte96lOOOsihIX(c4r48EcGOfsumrSpwmAM4WHySVa6FxhcG4r48EMi61xqrrm)xpE81(bhIX(c4bQ3OBiaIw3PyIyFSy0mXHdhI2cudDtTExeDXwNrNL4y1GGLLjIxxF5zIkzeXiDjGnO6zKZcwuzreJ0La2GkacOZoC4q8g3NSAqWY6PsgrnmrmsxcdQorolyXHyEOsM0YKdja
    Enjoy :P
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2014-11-30 at 02:20 AM.

I really like the general layout of your tanking WA setups. Any chance you're working on one for a Blood DK? Can't find a suitable blood setup to save my life.

Just wanted to say that I love this WA setup.. Thank you a lot for sharing and everyone adding to it!

I can't see the import. I'm using 1920 x 1080 resolution and have scaled the interface as small as I can get. This is what it looks like.

For reference, I'm only importing the "for tank" from http: //pastebin.com/VFNW6328

Maybe I'm missing a small detail, but IMHO 1920 x 1080 and smallest interface scale should be sufficient. Is there a way to set Weak Aura to auto import?

Would love to see Demonology / Destruction lock added..

I use the warrior and I love it! it's nice and clean! I know there is a lot of similar looking warlock ones but non like this..

Deleted
    Hey,
    i use your WA strings and they are just awsome. Just perfect.
    But i have a performance Problem with your strings.

Every time i use a skill for the first time after a log in, i have a tiny lag just a part of a second but long enough i see a freezed screen.
    REALY Bad lag happens if i get a stun ( blinded, disoriented etc.) ends in a 3-5 Secound lag.

I just have this Problem with the Warri and just when your Strings are loaded.
    I use the German client but i have translated the skills.
    Any Idea why this lags happen?

Deleted
    I beg for scaled version! (like your fury warrior, it's great!)

I like this a lot! Appreciate it

Deleted
    Thank you for all. My doubt is how the hell you use the function to Glow a button. I cant do proprely, i dont know why. I check the action "GLOW" and then put "Show" but the problem can be in choose frame? How do you do?
    Thx

Deleted
    Bumping this. Everything looks good, just customizing it now. Don't really want useful stuff like this falling off the radar.

Deleted
    I really wanted to use this but it wasn't tracking ultimatum or unyielding strikes procs and didn't track execute and I found this to be a massive DPS loss for me as a prot warrior if I didn't have these shown. If I did have these shown I just found myself looking down at the bars anyway.

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks Mack!

Just want to bump this because I absolutely adore this aura and want more people to notice it!