The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Why did he not have his balls removed? I know it is every mans worst nightmare but no balls is better than death.

Damn I guess scrotal removal wasn't an option?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Why did he not have his balls removed? I know it is every mans worst nightmare but no balls is better than death.
    Shit all they do is get in the way of the real love muscle anyway totally unnecessary. Want kids then get some sperm frozen and chop them off. Want to be able to still produce test then get TRT and chop them off.

I really hope that the dude didn't hold only his junk at the cost of living like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    '132 Lb Scrotum' Star

Not exactly the title I would want to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Damn I guess scrotal removal wasn't an option?
    It was, he just refused according to the comments.

Maybe he took too much cancer. Should've taken just a little bit of cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    who want to pass up a chance to be like "bitch, sit on my balls" ?

Maybe he was proud of them? Like the one positive thing he accomplished in life?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    '132 Lb Scrotum' Star

Not exactly the title I would want to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Wow if that's true I dont know how much pity anyone should show the guy. Someone choosing to live like that when it could have been corrected takes a special kind of crazy. Was he ever evaluated for mental illness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess you could say he was pretty ballsy to refuse surgery.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP

Poor guy or did he just accept his fate?

Reminds me of the South Park episode though.

This was posted in the comments of that site.

I'm from Vegas. This guy is very famous here. He did avoid the procedure but initially the chances of complication were small and there are ways to restore functionality. Several local doctors have been interviewed about it. Friends of his have said he was rather taken with the attention he got and didn't do the operation because he would rather still be famous. He didn't drive so he rode the bus everywhere and it was not unusual to see him around town. You'd be surprised how small a town Vegas really is. But several doctors offered to do it for free and the chance that he would lose his penis were really not that great and he would most likely have been able to get something done. Maybe he was so afraid of losing it that he didn't do the operation but according to people who know him personally he seemed to want to avoid it to get a book deal. He was afraid that if he did the procedure he'd only have a little bit of time to sell his book before everyone forgot about him. Apparently he finally did it when he was turned down by a publisher. That's the rumor, anyway. I know this seems very harsh but I know someone who knows a friend of his and from what I've heard he wasn't a very good guy and it was entirely plausible that he wanted to be famous and saw an opportunity. I didn't know him personally but this stuff is not a secret around here. I've heard some stories about the guy that lead me to believe that's accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    its sad but honestly he was lucky to live as long as he did with his condition.

such extreme deformities will tax the body, the same as Lolo Ferrari and her giant boobs.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    damn they'll need a big coffin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

such extreme deformities will tax the body, the same as Lolo Ferrari and her giant boobs.
    they could have bro'fisted' really well

- - - Updated - - -

your question gets answered in the comments below

So I guess an AC/DC song is going to play at his funeral

Um, he had surgery already, he died of a heart attack. Article is pretty lousy.

There was a whole special on him getting the surgery. It was hard to find a surgeon willing to do it.

Anyway, it was the scrotum rather than the testicles. You could see them hanging there in the show, it was like something out of Monty Python's Meaning of Life. Image still burned into my memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

She died of an overdose, likely suicide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    damn they'll need a big coffin
    Just to make this totally clear to everyone, because the article above sucks, he got the surgery ages ago, here's a picture post-surgery:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Maybe he took too much cancer. Should've taken just a little bit of cancer.
    Sounds like something South Park would say xD
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Um, he had surgery already, he died of a heart attack. Article is pretty lousy.

There was a whole special on him getting the surgery. It was hard to find a surgeon willing to do it.

Anyway, it was the scrotum rather than the testicles. You could see them hanging there in the show, it was like something out of Monty Python's Meaning of Life. Image still burned into my memory.

- - - Updated - - -

She died of an overdose, likely suicide.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to make this totally clear to everyone, because the article above sucks, he got the surgery ages ago, here's a picture post-surgery:

Yea if thats a picture of him before death then that article is pretty bad and the comment section is all people that thought he refused to get the surgery.