Deleted

Whit the 10% nerf on SC

Whit this nerf on SD are the other talents seem more reliable. What you guys think?

It has been this way since the patch launched on Tuesday. It's just a tooltip update. Most likely with the Wild Strike nerf, SD will definitely be a bit better now. More fun hands down and won't give you nerve damage in your hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also am wondering if Slam is now going to be on par with SD or if it pulls ahead now that it's saying it's at a 10% proc. Would be nice to have a somewhat more 'complex' Arms rotation.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    I also am wondering if Slam is now going to be on par with SD or if it pulls ahead now that it's saying it's at a 10% proc. Would be nice to have a somewhat more 'complex' Arms rotation.
    Slam is a DPS loss over using no talent.

OT: For Fury, at least, you still want Sudden Death. For Arms, Taste for Blood is good.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Slam is a DPS loss over using no talent.
    That really bothers me... like ALOT!

I might as well not spec into any of the talent tiers and still be successful in wow life, like come on! I was looking forward to welcoming slam back into arms rotation but with it decreasing your damage, is just mind blowing...

Hey at least it doesn't have a cast time right?