Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not counting previous years but after 117 runs this year, I finally got it today.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know what's the event ending time? i really hope we can do it on the last day, i would have 14 extra tries ;-;

My name is Kalthan and I hate the HH. You have plagued me for years. I am running it on a DK, Rogue, Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Monk, and Druid. All I have is one word HH. KKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 90's and I hate the false hope that seeing epic drops from the pumpkin lead to.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappo View Post
    anyone know what's the event ending time? i really hope we can do it on the last day, i would have 14 extra tries ;-;
    According to the ingame calendar, it ends at 11:00 in EU. I guess it's the same for US.

I have a theory about the mount, though. Please fasten your seatbelts. *takes off fedora, puts on tinfoil hat* If you farm the mount a lot, you won't get it. They want experienced players to do the event really often, that it will be done every year, and newer players have shorter wait times. So if you farm the mount a lot, you won't get it. *takes of tinfoil hat, puts on fedora* I know. Serious shit. You're welcome.

Deleted
    Just started this acc again since like vanilla. Got my mount around 30 kills.

Only took me 5 years, I got it earlier today.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

7 years...doing 10 toons a day this year....still nothing. <shakes fist vigorously in the air>

Deleted
    I got 3 mounts the first year I was playing.
    Didn't know it was such a low droprate really, but I guess 3 mounts in one season is pretty'good'?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    5 years with 5 Chars , this year with 11
    Finally got it on 132nd try :P

Been running it every day on 14 characters since the event started, still haven't gotten it.

15+ Year Old Account
    6 years. This year I'm cycling 15 characters on 2 different servers. At last count I had 29 brooms, 5 helms and 9 slicers. No mounts. In fact, after opening one pumpkin I almost fell out of my chair when I saw 2 purples get looted. GASP!! It was a helm AND a slicer. What are the odds of that?? But can I get that mount? Noooooo. At this point I'm just looking forward to the event being over so I stop killing Mr. LaughyPants and be done until next year (of course, there's still not getting the love rocket either to look forward to).

10+ Year Old Account
    I need this group. I've actually leveled a druid on a little used server from 88 to 89 so I had another chance at the mount...

Lost count of the many times I did this fight over the years. I started with 1 char, then the following year I had 3, then there was the Mists start when I only ran it on my main, then last year on 7 toons, and now then on 7 again with the 8th coming in today cause I was so freaking desperate for more attempts. She did 0.8K DPS compared to normal toons doing 2,5-3K DPS at 90, praying I wouldn't get a bad group and hold them back.

1 more day, 8 more tries this year or it's going to be another year filled with regret till next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already did 162 horseman runs this year, still 28 more tries... Come on mount >.<

Good luck to y'all on these last chances.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, with two days left now it looks like I'll be waiting an eighth year after all. Six 90s every damn day. Five swords. Two helms. At least five pets, countless brooms, hallowed helms, candies and masks. I've never hated a mount so much... killing Rivendare nearly 300 times pales in comparison.

Still no mount. I did get the mount on my Priest back in BC buy deleted the character. Sadly it I'd not available to be undeleted.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to think that Sodapoppin got it on his 2nd try.

10+ Year Old Account
    I die on the inside a lil more each year this happens and I don't get a mount...

I started a few months before TBC was announced.

THERE ISN'T MUCH MORE OF ME LEFT. =(
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.