Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    At least get the fucking bullshit conspiracy right. Fuck me.
    What? Fuck that! Gotta go fast and loose!

The obvious is just a distraction! So, the accident is a distraction from the U.S.. The U.S. is a distraction from Russia. Russia from France. France from....aliens.

It was obviously aliens. With giant fog machines and a bottle of potato vodka.

My mind has left, my body follows

To be fair, if it was an assassination.. Killing someone by ramming snowplow into a jet plane is just... Well... to funny to be considered real..

Like.. Imagine that - Secret KGB base, shadowy figures do their usual plotting:
    "-Who shall we kill, my good General?
    - Oh I don't know Alexij.. Do we have someone important on our land?
    - Well.. there is that Snowden guy, but we use him to piss off Americans.. Other than that.. That funny mustache guy from France or whatever?..
    - Well I'm bored anyway.. So, ye, let's kill him. What do you think mr Putin?
    - LEAVE ME ALONE! BUSY RUSHING UKRAINE!!
    - Oh well.. Alexij, take care of it then.
    - Yes sir. Regular polonium poisoning? Or some sniper shot to the head that we could blame onto Ukraine to get even more of their country? Or maybe some good old fashioned disappearing, you know kidnapping and then shot to the head over untagged grave? Or just plant some bomb onto his plane to explode over the sea of something?
    - SNOWPLOW!
    - Erm.. Sorry, mr President?
    - SNOWPLOW! RAM HIM WITH SNOWPLOW! SNOWPLOWS ARE COOL!
    - You mean ride him over on the street or something?
    - NO! SNOWPLOW THE PLANE! NOBODY WILL EXPECT THAT!! IT"S GENIUS! I'M GENIUS! JUST PLOW HIS PLANE.. OF THE SNOW!! MUAHAHAHAHHA
    - sigh..
    - sigh..
    - Yes.. sir.."

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. i know I shouldn't laugh..
    But when I saw a headline on the local news portal stating "Plane crashed with a snowplow, everyone died" I thought it's some kind of stupid comedy movie.. Like Rambo ramming helicopter with a tank, or McClaine destroying helicopter with a police car....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

If you wanted to do it in a way that left nothing in the suspect in the wreckage you couldn't use "remote" anything or secretly plant explosives.

When it comes to the business, it is cheaper to kill your competition than to deal with them. Its just illegal, unles you can get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    -A snowplow Sir?
    -DO NOT QUESTION MY GENIUS!
    -Of course not Sir.
    *Drops a long resigned sigh once out of Mr. Putin's earshot*

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how everyone assumes it would be russia that killed this guy (not saying that is what happened obviously, looks like an accident to me) when he was HELPING Russia ;P
    You're a towel.

I suppose someone could have planted the snowplow there on purpose or driven it into the plane on purpose but it could also just be an unfortunate accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Son of Gods View Post
    And tinfoil hat mockery is the US government's best friend.
    This is literally one of the stupidest things I've read in several days.

Runway incursions happen, people. Sometimes a duck is just a duck.
    Last edited by poser765; 2014-10-21 at 03:08 PM.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I saw this in the news this morning... wow could something seem more obviously setup. I wonder if they think it's so obvious that everyone will think no way it was setup.. it was too obvious.
    Like...That's the genius of it dude. It proves itself!!

Deleted
    I'm not buying the accident theory for one second, this is Russia after all, sometimes people trip and fall in some bullets. Guessing he didn't agree with Putin's agenda.

Like, zonkes Scoob!
    We're really in for it now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Free to play View Post
    I'm not buying the accident theory for one second, this is Russia after all, sometimes people trip and fall in some bullets. Guessing he didn't agree with Putin's agenda.
    Because the States is any different?
    rofl
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Quote Originally Posted by Free to play View Post
    Airports in Russia aren't nearly as organized and procedural as they are here in the states. Something like this is perfectly plausible.

would really like to understand this/you better but your links are not valid and i cant understand what you are really saying.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Son of Gods View Post
    I wouldn't say they are an invention of the US government, it's just a happy sociological phenomena that can easily be abused. The masses are basically predisposed to disbelief anything that questions the traditional order of things or questions their superiors as indecent or immoral. So you got your place right there as a submissive model citizen.

You're welcome to try and explain though why many retired CIA directors and such have pointed towards programs like this existing within the US though, ranging from media control to covert assassinations. William Casey comes to mind as CIA director that pointed out that the US government had a long project running to completely misinform the general US public about the workings of government organisations and legislation. Should we give that guy a tinfoil hat too?
    "Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up ... the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless."

- Alan Moore
    10 charchar
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    Because the States is any different?
    rofl
    Yes, it IS. And in the rare cases when it's not, at least they make it look like a plausible accident, but then it's Russia, no one gives a fuck, all they have to do is deny. Just like in the case of the downed airplane - no one did it and even if it was Russia, they may as well say "yes, we did down your airplane, u mad, bro?" and that's that cause there is nothing anyone can do.
    Last edited by mmoc9052a96a67; 2014-10-21 at 04:34 PM.

I have to wonder how many people here are familiar with Occum's Razor.

Upon hearing this the French government surrendered just incase this was a precursor to war.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."