Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    And the world keeps on spinning...

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    The "but, the kids!" argument falls flat since straight couples kiss in kids movies all the time. Disney stuff has half of the stories revolve around a kiss. Kiss of true love, kiss of life, etc.
    That is simple... even if the parents understand or at least are tolerant of gays, not many parents would want their kids to grow up to be gay. Unless the parents didnt care or were gay themselves. Those kisses are not gay in nature and therefore are okay...

or can you imagine how many parents would actually take their kids to a disney movie that had gay characters making out???? I doubt 1 in every 100th couple would expose their kids to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Existence of jelly doughnuts and how they have a bearing on our future?
    Lol whoops, must've hit enter too early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

I personally find heterosexuals to be incredibly disgusting.

Good, driver gets a beer from me.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

The bus driver is a POS, just fire his ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they weren't actually making out on the bus. That shit is just disgusting.

Edit: I supposed I should have added that it's not disgusting because it's two men. Two women, two men, man and woman, it's just plain irritating to see when out and about.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see the CCTV first before making judgements, It could have been as they say, a homophobic bus driver, or it could have just been a bus driver asking people to stop getting it on in the bus, Which resulting in the "because I'm gay" card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Really?

I guess it must be location based, because the Cambridge fag scene is so powerful to the point of being overbearing; And much more so in regards to things like this.

Then again, London is London, so obviously YMMV.
    It's definitely location based. The little village and surrounding villages I'm in are very bad. I can't go to my local pub any more because around 40-50% of the time I go and bring a girl, we get hassled. Sometimes it's not that bad, sometimes it's scary and we have to leave. Been hassled in the supermarket before, but never thrown or forced out, just people tutting or "ugh"ing as they pass us holding hands or whatever.

And I've gotten to the point now where depending where we are, I won't hold my girlfriend's hand in public because seeing virtually every person you pass on the street stare at your hand, then up at you, and back at your hand makes you really uncomfortable

Deleted
    I fingered a chick on a bus when I was 15, come at me bus driver.

But seriously, who cares if two dudes or anyone for that matter is making out on the bus. The guys should of stood up for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    That is simple... even if the parents understand or at least are tolerant of gays, not many parents would want their kids to grow up to be gay. Unless the parents didnt care or were gay themselves. Those kisses are not gay in nature and therefore are okay...

or can you imagine how many parents would actually take their kids to a disney movie that had gay characters making out???? I doubt 1 in every 100th couple would expose their kids to that.
    Those parents are quite foolish and don't understand why people are gay to begin with...

Yes, 99% of people are foolish, only thou who practices/jacks off to Teh Homosex are enlightened and progressive.

/tip fedora, pop a rainbow autism flag, do a 360 and moonwalk out of the room.

PDA? Parental drug association? Personal digital assistant?

Maybe public display of affection?

Nevertheless, this is stupid. I hope the bus driver loses his job

if there is evidence / history of removing hetero couples from the bus for the same kiss oh well its equally applied if not... well one more unemployed person.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by CatzDtroll View Post
    Yes, 99% of people are foolish, only thou who practices/jacks off to Teh Homosex are enlightened and progressive.

Shame how much society has fallen. You can't even say how disgusting you think homosexuals are without being called a homophobe these days!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Hey fair is fair, if they can have the freedom to say that being a homo is a-okay, I should have the freedom to say that they're disgusting and vile.

But hey, it's mmo-champ forums, can't have a discussion with Zoe Quimm supporters amirite?

<infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-10-21 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll withhold judgement until it's more clear whether or not they were kicked off the bus for being gay, or because that bus driver's tired of putting up with bullshit from passengers--as others have mentioned, night buses can get pretty gross.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    if there is evidence / history of removing hetero couples from the bus for the same kiss oh well its equally applied if not... well one more unemployed person.
    This particular couple was removed because they were gay. If both heterosexual and homosexual couples are removed from busses for PDAs, yet homosexuals are also removed for being gay, then it isn't equally applied.

Being a bigot is so classy.

Seriously i can't understand people. What's with "normality"? He does things that you, me or someone else doesn't like. That doesn't make him crazy. It makes him Charlie Sheen. Fuck being normal, fuck not doing things you like because someone might say it's not "normal". Be yourself, do the things you enjoy. You have the right to do anything you like/love unless you are hurting someone else. If everyone was like him, we would be living in a better world.
    You know, you should really take your own advice because last time I checked being gay isn't hurting anyone either, or are you one of those "pick an' choose" what we should hate today people?

Meh. Once the CCTV footage comes out, then I'll judge whether the driver was being homophobic or not, or even believe it actually happened. Until then this is just someone trying to stir up shit.