Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I must be the only one who's having a good time on my BrM. He's relatively low, 556 equipped. Mastery gemmed/chanted, but I went into UBRS with a big lower ilvl before I got the chest and I've just never felt stronger. I solo'd the first boss in UBRS after the rest of the party wiped, literally 80% of the bosses HP, took about 8 minutes but he literally couldn't kill me. The rest of the place, we were pulling 1-2 packs accidentally at a time and as long as I didn't stand in crap(the ogre smash), and some mobs got stunned and I put skulls on things, it was very easy.

This isn't an equation to high end mythic raiding, but most people are citing the new content as having some kind of learning curve. Nope, just keep shuffle up and purify anytime you can, keep EB rolling as much as possible and Chi brew+Guard if there's big damage coming. Seems easy enough to me. Going to possibly run mythic with my team tonight as we haven't raided since we killed H garry a few weeks before new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    I must be the only one who's having a good time on my BrM. He's relatively low, 556 equipped. Mastery gemmed/chanted, but I went into UBRS with a big lower ilvl before I got the chest and I've just never felt stronger. I solo'd the first boss in UBRS after the rest of the party wiped, literally 80% of the bosses HP, took about 8 minutes but he literally couldn't kill me. The rest of the place, we were pulling 1-2 packs accidentally at a time and as long as I didn't stand in crap(the ogre smash), and some mobs got stunned and I put skulls on things, it was very easy.

This isn't an equation to high end mythic raiding, but most people are citing the new content as having some kind of learning curve. Nope, just keep shuffle up and purify anytime you can, keep EB rolling as much as possible and Chi brew+Guard if there's big damage coming. Seems easy enough to me. Going to possibly run mythic with my team tonight as we haven't raided since we killed H garry a few weeks before new patch.
    Injecting my own opinion here, but I have to agree, I'm not sure what the fuss is about BrMs seeming very squishy even now at level 90 is. I think it might be people that just don't get what's going on now or something; more often than not people complaining about it seem to be like gemming full haste or something silly like that.

BrM at anything other than Mythic progression when it's current (i.e. first 6 months of a tier being out) is still rather easy to play if you can find your Purifying Brew button. There just seems to be some kind of source out there somewhere constantly contaminating people with this idea that they need 20-30% haste to function like WW or something, and I haven't been able to narrow down where that's coming from. I've literally never heard of a BrM anywhere above 540 ilvl gemming full mastery having difficulty with pretty much anything this week, yet it seems to keep coming up in various threads both here and the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Injecting my own opinion here, but I have to agree, I'm not sure what the fuss is about BrMs seeming very squishy even now at level 90 is. I think it might be people that just don't get what's going on now or something; more often than not people complaining about it seem to be like gemming full haste or something silly like that.

BrM at anything other than Mythic progression when it's current (i.e. first 6 months of a tier being out) is still rather easy to play if you can find your Purifying Brew button. There just seems to be some kind of source out there somewhere constantly contaminating people with this idea that they need 20-30% haste to function like WW or something, and I haven't been able to narrow down where that's coming from. I've literally never heard of a BrM anywhere above 540 ilvl gemming full mastery having difficulty with pretty much anything this week, yet it seems to keep coming up in various threads both here and the official forums.
    I really do think Brewmasters got used to only hitting Purify on red and are getting drained by green stagger. I love being able to hit RJW and roll through adds to collect them...

Well the WW buffs put me back where I was pre-mythic relative to the rest of my guild