Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    For the price of half a years wow sub (not even including buying basegame and / or WoD) I can kit out a sick Crack Yak and have far more fun with it than WoW could ever provide.....people need to stop trotting this line out especially when you consider (as someone else mentioned) a hell of a lot of people spend a hell of a lot of time standing still in various cities
    I play around 8 hours per day on average. Around 240 hours per month. And yes, the game still IS a lot of fun to me when I play.
    So 13€ (+ add ons every now and then) for 240 hours of entertainment. Seems like a pretty cheap hobby to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibbles View Post
    I see this point a lot and it's never really made sense to me.

WoW is fun and it's something most people can afford but it is by no means a cheap form of entertainment.
    Depends how much you play. 10 hours pr day and it's incredible cheap. One hour pr week and it's the same as a lot of sports.

The point you bring up is other games. I just complete them. Takes between 4 and 30 hours depending on the game. Never touching them again. You can argue that a game as skyrim has much playtime in it, but to me it was just a game to complete, in 10 hours. People differs, and your point is as subjective as mine is.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away