Stage 2 legendary daggers

Ok, before I start... my rogue is 85

I've looked at all the strats and the fight doesn't seem extremely difficult, however with the removal of exposed armor Arcane Armor can no longer be removed from Nalice like before. Any chnace this will be updated. Or is the a strat I can use and a spec that will benefit me more?

Currently I am ilvl 393 and combat seems more viable than sub. Is assassination better?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Err, if it's not a thing where you're leeeeaving the rogue at 85, leveling is definitely an option. Or equipping some of the MoP gear that's a bit OP for alts... other than that, it's too far back in history for me to really advise well. With decent weapons (MoP) you should be able to burst through the encounter at 85 with just your defensive CDs.

Well, i seemed to have figured it out, i must have been crazy tired last night. on to stage 3!!!!!!!!!!
    and yes, keeping him 85
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

I was wondering how they'd change nalice with the removal of expose armor.