Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every day. Exercise and large balls create lots of funk that no sheer cotton fabric can hope to contain for more than 24 hours.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

This thread combined with the "How often do you shower?" and "Do you wear the same clothes without washing them?" threads make me want to vomit.

Like these kind of threads enlightenment me as to why conventions, public restrooms and public transit are utterly toxic.

10+ Year Old Account
    every day, except on saturdays tahts my day to rot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This thread combined with the "How often do you shower?" and "Do you wear the same clothes without washing them?" threads make me want to vomit.

Like these kind of threads enlightenment me as to why conventions, public restrooms and public transit are utterly toxic.
    The average person I see washing (or not washing) their hands in public restrooms is bad enough, there are some people in my office whose hands I will never shake again.

Only when the crust becomes too much to bare on my delicate backside.

/joking...
    I don't even change it then.

At least daily. If I am been to the gym or doing work around the house I will change multiple times over typically after a shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyday...

Daily? That seemed normal, since that's how often I change clothes unless I get so dirty I have to change in an emergency, and I can thankfully say that hasn't happened to my underwear since I was 6.

...okay 8. ONE TIME!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

after every shower, your friends are fucking vile. stop hanging out with hobo's.

Everyday, I mean I couldn't imagine going longer, I wash all clothes after a single day of use. I guess this is part of the reason I'm not a public pooper or a fan of using public bathrooms at all and why I carry anti-bacterial wipes with me in my car and where ever I go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, every morning when I get dressed.

Socks are only a one day thing though. Less if I've taken them off and want to put them back on later... really don't like putting already-worn socks back on so could be more than one pair on occasion. And I'm bound to take them off in my sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-3 days for boxers. Depending on activity levels.
    Every day for socks.

I change underwear every morning after I shower... I never knew people went longer... What's the purpose of sitting in filth?

10+ Year Old Account
    People live differently, more news at 11.

We already have one of these topics, the same exact stuff. New AND exciting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    I change them whenever I deem them dirty enough to warrant a change.
    Or after a shower.

Every two weeks or so in the winter, twice a week in the summer. I shower every two days, and I use wet baby wipes after every bathroom visit, so they don't have a chance to get dirty. I could definitely go longer if I wanted, I only change every two weeks because of how much I would be judged if someone found out. I make sure to give my underwear a quick smell after every shower just to make sure it still smells good. After the one week mark it no longer smells like laundry detergent, and just smells like me (doesn't smell like ass or balls), which I find very pleasant, It's definitely not a bad smell.

I know a lot of people can't do what I do, since the get smelly very fast. I have very good genetics when it comes to body odor, I can where the same socks for a year if I wanted, without it smelling. I only replace it because it gets crusty after wearing it too much, but it doesn't smell. Same thing goes for jeans, I usually wash them every 10 months to a year (raw denim).

I switch socks and underwear every morning after I shower.
    If I don't shower because it's weekend and I'm not leaving the house, I sometimes can't be bothered switching my underwear. Still do socks though.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Underwear - every day or every 2 days (summer/winter). Socks - every day. T-shirts and shirts - i wear it for 2 days mostly.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I freeball while wearing a toga.

When it's time to buy a new pair.