Legacy Raid Nerf?

The day 6.0.2 went live I was able to solo 25 man Heroic Firelands with no problem doing around 1 million DPS as a 587 hunter. Now as of this week I can't solo it and my DPS is around 300K. Was there a buff to older content? Will being level 100 make it easier?

It got retuned as it is still way easier than it was pre patch. I could solo all up untill baleroc on my warlock, he simply does his lovely mad hits sometimes wwhich my voidlord couldnt take. Mind you that was 25heroic. Took a few tries on some of em.

That said i dont wanna do it ever again as the first try there gave me that mount from raggy, so just alys farming now

Deleted
    Your damage got squished with a hot fix they implemented.. Soloing Legacy raids should be doable but yet a bit of a challenge here and there.. Doing 1M DPS on bosses with such low HP is just to easy.

Deleted
    They hotfixed it and put character damage numbers back to what it was pre-patch. Boss health has been almost halfed though so you should almost effectively have an 50% easier time doing it. As far as soloing on my monk I tried it out when it was big numbers and that was completly broken and took all the fun and challenge out of soloing old content imo. Now it is definitely easier to solo but there is still some knowhow needed.