Thread: WW Trinket Help

WW Trinket Help

Hey gurus. I'm having difficulty choosing between trinkets. I've done some testing on target dummies and come up with a favorite, but the sample size of those tests is rather small.

Heroic Harm
    Mythic AoC
    Mythic WF TeD

Testing seems to be favoring The two lower ilvl trinkets, but it seems such a waste to leave the MWF in the bag. Thanks.

According to what I've read your best option would be Harm and AoC. Harm has multistrike which will be our best state post launch and AoC lessens CD on FoF which you'll want to make sure to punch as much as you can (takes a bit of getting used to since you have to time it and place it within the mechanics, but it's workable until we get the movement glyph). Mastery...isn't so good

TeD is kind of garbage now that you can't reforge some of the mastery off of it. And with the buffs to FoF, the AoC should be far better than it was pre patch

I'm actually curious, which of the two is better between heroic TTT or heroic AoC? I know that TTT used to be ahead in the higher gear levels, but is that still the case? Or does AoC come out ahead because of FoF? Thanks in advance!

My off the hip response is AoC>TTT. I haven't seen or tried anything to back it up, but being able to fire off more FoF means more dps as long as crit is high enough. Although there might be a personal preference choice if you cant keep up or if you find you are moving alot nd cant just channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogchow View Post
    I'm actually curious, which of the two is better between heroic TTT or heroic AoC? I know that TTT used to be ahead in the higher gear levels, but is that still the case? Or does AoC come out ahead because of FoF? Thanks in advance!
    AoC is our #1 best trinket. As for TTT, it's even worse than it used to be because we no longer gain any attack power from Strength, plus we dropped a bit in overall crit since Agility had its crit contribution stripped out.

Some other nice things about AoC:
    You can even time 2x FoF casts inside the proc, which is nice as its proc is even stronger than Harromm's.
    It's an icd trinket which means you can try to line up when it's going to reproc and try to get 2x FoF casts inside that one as well.
    QOL improvements with faster FSK and Transcendence cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Enpoli View Post
    QOL improvements with faster FSK and Transcendence cooldowns.
    This is the main reason I used AoC even when it was considered the almost worst trinket for WW. DPS is nice but being able to zip around and cover stuff is amazing in a raid team environment. Malk comes to mind along with H/M Sha with rifts.

Also don't forget it knocks time off of Def Cd's too. Fortifying Brew and Zen Meditation can be very nice to have. Just did M Paragons for the first time last week (took a long sabbatical from raiding so shoot me) and Zen Med would have been nice to have for things like Aim.

To be honest it saddens me to not have the Readiness stat that had been punted around back when WoD was announced. I'm going to miss my 17s FSK.

Hey guys, been trying to get an AoC this past week and no such luck. I looked on wowhead, and it's showing the trinket is no longer available in game. So I'm just looking for confirmation if this is true or not??

MWF one dropped in my raid thursday morn so its still there.

RNGesus just hates me then. Did LFR, norm, and heroic hoping for it with nothing. Even pouring bonus rolls. Here goes to hoping for next week. Thanks for the reply.