Why should i roll a monk for WoD?

Want to know the pros and cons in WoD if you can help

- - - Updated - - -

Prefer WW and healer

Pros: it's the master class
    Cons: Mistweaver is still a mess and Windwalker will inevitably get nerfed(extremely high singletarget DPS* and the best cleave in the game in 1 spec? Yeah, that's not staying)

*Extremely high singletarget DPS means almost 50% more than the worst DPS specs
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Is that some kind of rolling joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    Is that some kind of rolling joke.
    If it was then you torpedo'd it before it could go very far.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Windwalker will inevitably get nerfed(extremely high singletarget DPS* and the best cleave in the game in 1 spec? Yeah, that's not staying)

*Extremely high singletarget DPS means almost 50% more than the worst DPS specs
    Mage is better than us Single Target, but yes even prior to our flat buff + xuen buff we were already the single strongest dps due to how potent even a single extra target is for our dps (only 2fights are pure single target in WoD)

Quote Originally Posted by Serendepityz View Post
    Mage is better than us Single Target, but yes even prior to our flat buff + xuen buff we were already the single strongest dps due to how potent even a single extra target is for our dps (only 2fights are pure single target in WoD)
    Latest simcraft results at 100 say otherwise. At 90 you're right, of course. And we need a nerf, even though it'd obviously not feel great
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't find much wrong with Mistweaver healing as of the moment. It's still my favorite healing spec...But that's my opinion.

Also, Monk master class!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this out - we can't really answer if you want to play a class or not. You have to decide that for yourself through reading guides or playing it yourself.