Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Somewhere within the whispering of the wind the faint sound of the worlds tiniest violin could be heard...

Why does winning matter? I'm there to PvP not to get honor points

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Why does winning matter? I'm there to PvP not to get honor points
    Cause in PvP winning is the best!

There's actually been a rise of Alliance PvPers in the past few months... I play on both factions focusing alliance, and a lot of the players I play with were ex-horde who wanted a challenge.
    Because its so freaking easy to have 30 lvl 90s now, the great PvP players wont sit in one faction and run after a challenge.

Bottom line: Pre-mades allow you to fill your team with a good players and reduce the chance of having idiots fighting mid.

--> Also, maybe people care a lot less about gear (with WoD coming) and winning right now and just want to empty their new changed skills on each other.

--> Also #2, I've definitely see a comeback from Horde in AV. This is by far my favorite BG now that there's actual competition on both sides. I've seen more variants of AV in the past week than I can remember!
    Last edited by NutellaCrepe; 2014-10-23 at 12:57 AM.

no more oqueue horde premades, and after 9 years alliance races that do not begin with the letter H have finally goten racials that are not complete trash tier fluff