Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Im wondering what the 4th icon is, its not hearthstone.
    - He who moves first always wins -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    warcraft 3 HD remake?
    oh god oh god oh god!!!! I want a HD trilogy remake! But that would be too great of a thing ... even for blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    Chris metzen karaoke please
    Dance Dance "Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo" Revolution? Or maybe a Warcraft Guitar Hero? Think that went through the testing phase in an April Fools a few years ago by Blizzard. Along with the Pandaren race pre announcement.

Evidence: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/act.../1100-6197614/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3V2...ature=youtu.be

(Blizzard Activision bought a rhythm game developer in 2008, and posted a video preview of it on April 1. )

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Son of Gods View Post
    Could you have made the pictures any smaller?
    When is that from? Before Hearthstone came out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post

If that is not a fake, I see a certain resemblance with...

I approve.

Yeah I don't think anyone can tell from those gigantic images.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post

I approve.
    I thought there was already a post a while back of Warcraft III backgrounds being added to the Battle.net launcher.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Treasure-Room
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-10-22 at 06:59 PM.

I approve.
    OOOOOHh. Warcraft 2/3 remake?

It the biggest version I can find sorry
    - He who moves first always wins -

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    warcraft 3 HD remake?
    You know what, this is probably the thing that I'd be most happy to see, but then again, 2 hour panel for a 12 year old game seems a bit much

A Warcraft trilogy remake would be awesome along side a Warcraft 4 announcement (kinda like Microsoft has done with Halo). I still play 3 and would buy this in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    A Warcraft trilogy remake would be awesome along side a Warcraft 4 announcement (kinda like Microsoft has done with Halo). I still play 3 and would buy this in an instant.
    Would make oodles of sense to reboot WC3 in HD, to tie in with Warlords of Draenor. Maybe even make WC4 follow the storyline of WoD, showing other storylines, in a RTS format.

Quote Originally Posted by chizuk View Post
    Would make oodles of sense to reboot WC3 in HD, to tie in with Warlords of Draenor. Maybe even make WC4 follow the storyline of WoD, showing other storylines, in a RTS format.
    Oh. I like this idea. Warcraft 3: Dark Portal: Re.

Basically it would follow the Iron Horde's campaign, rather than that of the tainted Horde attacking Azeroth. It would open up a lot of possibilities and fresh versions of a lot of previously explored content.

I approve.
    It could simply be them adding launcher support for older games. So don't get TOO excited yet.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account

If you own a WC3 CD key tied to you BNet account, it will show up in your launcher, and pretty soon, it will actually launch from the launcher. Old News.

Quote Originally Posted by chizuk View Post
    Yeah. Might be.
    Warcraft 3 HD remake will not happen, Blizzard never does these kind of things

I have a feeling this "window" will have to do with the 10th anniversary of WoW. Probably a speech and a slideshow or whatever.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    With Hearthstone, a game created by a team of 15 (later - 30) being such a huge success, and Blizzard hiring more and more people for an unannounced "epic game", I think showing a new game is possible... but I don't think it will be anything massive.

Perhaps it will just focus on Warcraft 3 HD. If that's the case, I hope there will be a little twist involved, for example an expansion pack to the HD edition of WC3 that allows the player to participate in the most important battles we've seen in WoW. The more I think about that, the more sense it makes to me. WC3 HD + additional campaign would both promote WC3 HD (which would be sold as a new separate game, obviously) and help maintain interest in WoW. Also, with all the Enhanced/HD editions coming out, and knowing Blizzard's talent in picking up the ideas people widely like and turning these tried and tested ideas into real gems, I think this might be the end result. Bah, with WC3 turned into HD and made fully relevant once again, that could mean that game will once again become an important e-sport title.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I have a feeling this "window" will have to do with the 10th anniversary of WoW. Probably a speech and a slideshow or whatever.
    Ooooh, even more reason for Blizzard to finally release their HD editions of the original WC games. Really excellent way to tie it all in to WoD and the 10th!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Warcraft 3 HD remake will not happen, Blizzard never does these kind of things

Blizzard themselves admitted to working on re-releases of WC3, FYI. Only question is, if it'll be HD/new content. My guess is yes, as when Blizzard does something, they tend to do it 125%.

This link goes back to 2013, probably when they started work on it. Should be done right about now, actually.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/...raft-rts-ports

In the link it says, they're working on releasing them for "modern computers". Sounds like an upgrade in graphics/audio. Not just a simple port job.

10 year anniversary of warcraft

warcraft 1-3 remake + possibly warcraft 4
    and the expansion after WoD
    --> will take place on alternate draenor, another continent, we will stay at lvl 100 (wich means a very very short beta period of pretty much only raid testing)
    I've no idea what to write here.