Showing Character Specific Achievements

I just undeleted one of my characters, and he is showing achievements that are not his (The character I have been playing since deleting him) However this undeleted character is going to be my new main, how do I make it so that when I open my achievements I see only the ones that HE has done?

I am fine with it showing feats of strength or ones that counts for all characters like pet battle stuff, what I don't want to show is stuff from like dungeons or exploration etc.

If you go to one of the achievement categories (e.g. Quests), a drop-down menu appears to the top-right of the window, which says "All" by default. If you go to "Earned", it will show you the achievements that your characters combined have earned, as usual, but if you go to "Incomplete", then you get the list of achievements that specific character hasn't earned.

That's the only option I have to display what he doesn't have? No way to display just the achievements that character has gotten and the ones they haven't?

If you hover over the achievements that are showing up as earned, you should get the the text box that will say "Earned by: [insert name] and then under that [Not completed by: [insert current toon's name here]. Ones that your current character has not personally earned will be at the bottom of the earned list. You will sometimes see achievements show up with no name showing next to "Earned by"; usually, the current character has in fact earned that achievement, but for whatever reason, it's buggy in showing that. So basically, scroll down to the end of the earned list; if another name shows up next to "Earned by", your current character still needs to do it.