Page 1 of 3
LastLast

25% off Character Transfer & Faction Change!

Any Value Added Services done in the past 72 hours, such as paid character services and paid guild services, are eligible for a partial refund for the current discounted price. Just put in a support ticket with Blizzard and (we'll/they'll) see about getting you that refund.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2014-10-22 at 08:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No race change. Silly Blizzard.
    Yeah, I've been wanting to change my warrior and monk... Sigh.

Agreed. Was hoping race was an option. Been wanting to change my priest for ages to blood elf instead of undead. Haven't been able to stand undead look since BC but been poor :P Hopefully when I get paid at the end of the month it'll go on sale.

....All these things should be for free. Other games offers them free on the fly, its a pathetic dirty price gauging move by Blizzard, and it always will be.

I miss my vanilla, TBC, WOTLK or even Cataclysme alts on my now dead old realm I had to move from. Combined they have about 75-100 days played, lots off cool things and memories.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    When does this sale end?

Quote Originally Posted by Zathari View Post
    When does this sale end?
    No Official word, still waiting for an "Official" blog to announce the sale. I just noticed ES WoW was having a sale and checked US store.

Hell yes! I was hoping they'd give a discount once we got closer to launch. Glad I waited.

However, I am shocked to see that there is no discount for race change. With the new character models being released, you'd think that Blizzard would want to jump on that money train from all the dissatisfied players who would love to throw their money at a 25% off discount.

I don't know if it's Blizzard's way of showing restraint or if their being stubborn about the number of people who are unhappy with their race's new look, and not wanting to give in. Either way, I'm impressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still expensive for a digital service, really. But I've been waiting a while to bring my priest over to horde..

These are things I'd rather not waste money on, not even if they are on sale. A service like character transfer should even be free once in a X amount of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    No Official word, still waiting for an "Official" blog to announce the sale. I just noticed ES WoW was having a sale and checked US store.
    That was up 5 hours ago on EU (according to blue tracker): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/164...nly-22-10-2014

This was up 1 hour ago on US (according to blue tracker): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/164...nly-10-22-2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems battle.net is down.. damn wanted to get this faction change out of the way lol.

I'm at a loss for words as to why race change isn't among the sales. They'd make SO much money on that right now if race change popped up for 25 or 50% off because of the new models.

Yessssssssssss now my last two characters can finally be horde.

Signature by Shyama!

Still a rip-off.
    Last edited by panos20; 2014-10-22 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No race change. Silly Blizzard.
    Agreed this was a huge missed opportunity
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Ugh and I just got my Troll priest to 72, didn't feel like paying $30 to switch my lvl 90 Alliance priest over >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Agreed this was a huge missed opportunity
    I reckon they're giving it some time, for people to be fussy about their new models. Now they will see that there is a sale but race change not included, makes them think 'Well looks like they wont have a sale for a while, I guess I'll pay full price'. Then they spend full money on race change, blizzard rolling in cash, laughs and then opens up race changes a 2 weeks later.

Pretty sure theyre not releasing a race change discount till the Blood Elves come out.

Maybe I'll go horde so I can actually win a few bgs.