Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz have said for a long time now that if the trade cannot be completed through a trade window then you're doing it at your own risk, that's all unsupported means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Anyone and their mother can sell heroic garrosh carries now, I still wouldn't trust a guild that wasn't top 5 on the server to actually follow-through.
    The lesser guilds/random groups don't need to worry about getting a bad reputation on the server, because they aren't the ones who will be selling Mythic runs in Warlords of Draenor.
    Have to agree with this to some extent. While some guilds don't care about their reputation, most big/serious ones probably do - so paying them upfront isn't that risky. I have never seen a guild/group that charges you after the kill. It might be nice of you and such...but being that trusting definitely isn't a good idea. Bailing out has much less consequences reputation-wise for an individual than for an entire guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Part View Post
    step 1: wts garrosh heroic carry 5k pst
    step 2: collect gold
    step 3: say cya nerd
    step 4: ???
    step 5: profit

ty lord blizzard for this blessing

The really sad part is that Blizzard is perfectly fine with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Blizz have said for a long time now that if the trade cannot be completed through a trade window then you're doing it at your own risk, that's all unsupported means.
    There are conflicting reports of GMs helping some people get their money back from false 9/9 carries and other such scams in very recent times. So it's a matter of selective enforcement, which looks scummy on behalf of Blizzard to anyone that gets scammed and gets nothing but a fuck you note in a trouble ticket.

As with a lot of other things in tech support, "I don't have to help you" isn't the same as "I won't help you", unfortunately once you've heard the former, you aren't getting help because it's "I don't have to help you, I don't want to, so I won't." then they close the ticket to increase their stats. Scumbags are undoubtedly everywhere, and blizzard GM's are basically glorified call center employees.
    One Sweet Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    I lost around 200k gold so far from ppl not paying for carry (I take gold after kill because I am legit and dont play with ppl's trust) and I am not complaining because I know its that way.
    You should take half the money up front and the rest after the run
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor