Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have to go with Tom Cruise. Besides the whole scientology and jumping on sofas thing, watch the behind the scenes for Mission Impossible 2.
    Tom: "We need to make this fight scene more exciting. How about we have him stab a dagger TOWARD MY EYE?"
    John Woo: "Uh...we don't have a special effect planned for that..."
    Tom: "Eh, just wire it to a pole."

The guy is nuts. Still love most of his movies, though.

Quote Originally Posted by YuneKirby View Post
    I have to go with Tom Cruise. Besides the whole scientology and jumping on sofas thing, watch the behind the scenes for Mission Impossible 2.
    Tom: "We need to make this fight scene more exciting. How about we have him stab a dagger TOWARD MY EYE?"
    John Woo: "Uh...we don't have a special effect planned for that..."
    Tom: "Eh, just wire it to a pole."

The guy is nuts. Still love most of his movies, though.
    Yep "Edge of Tommorow" or whatever they renamed it to I really enjoyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charlee Sheen. I loved him in Two in a half Man. BUT his real life is a bloody mess.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    It's a man until I see some vag shots. With all this Fappening shit going on with the iphone hacks I'm surprised we havn't got those yet.
    Perhaps she is actually just intelligent enough not to store nude photos on an internet database.
    Call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    It's a man until I see some vag shots. With all this Fappening shit going on with the iphone hacks I'm surprised we havn't got those yet.
    She willingly took some "artistic photographs" a while ago, I'm sure if you did some internet sleuthing you could dig up some vag pics. I think she was nude in Telephone, too...yeah I have no idea why I know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    She willingly took some "artistic photographs" a while ago, I'm sure if you did some internet sleuthing you could dig up some vag pics. I think she was nude in Telephone, too...yeah I have no idea why I know this.
    Of course they could have just been edited.

Just like the supposed dick shots.

But hey, that doesn't match his world view.
    Call me Cassandra

Rush Limbaugh.

Bat shit insane but I find his voice entrancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol I was just joking since that's the running joke with her but I had no idea she had vag shots out there. Seen her tits and wasn't impressed. Must do some sleuthing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    i gotta agree with this, and gary busey.

crazy as he is, i'm glad to have guys like ventura. always gotta have someone to raise the questions that sane people don't really question until it's too late.

Deleted
    All hail Lelouch!!!

Deleted
    Actors - Mel Gibson. Even though he has said a few controversial things in the past, still rate him as a great actor and director.
    Politicians - Alan "Howling Laud" Hope. Leader of the Monster Raving Loony Party, Got to love a politician who really doesn't give a crap and looks like

Personal - My old friend Lisa, no matter how down or bad things got, she could always make me laugh and smile with her unintentional antics.

Sarah Palin - as Jon Stewart says, "She's a YouTube comment that's come to life."

Other than that, bat shit insane people aren't really endearing to me. I'm a fickle person, and I really love hating on people. For no particular reason, but I still do.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

mum

/whatever

The human race.

Gary Busey is utterly hilarious. Before his untimely death, Ultimate Warrior was pure gold, too; some of those speeches he gave at schools and rallies were priceless. And then, there's good ol' Crazy Charlie Sheen; I never get tired of hearing what kind of lunacy he's up to now (like the bit where he supposedly freaking out and pulled a knife on his dentist).

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    my dysfunctional family
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.