Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like that the bonuses help LFR but are still worse than the heroic/mythic tier, gives LFR a slight Boost while making the procs not a requirement for other raiders to run.

I can see people double-dipping, deliberately getting 2 pieces of LFR gear (or 4 until you can get upgraded) in addition to the normal sets, because of the 6-piece set.
    Expect to see a *lot* of people wearing LFR boots and 1 more piece on progression fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Selacia View Post
    I can see people double-dipping, deliberately getting 2 pieces of LFR gear (or 4 until you can get upgraded) in addition to the normal sets, because of the 6-piece set.
    Expect to see a *lot* of people wearing LFR boots and 1 more piece on progression fights.
    The 2-piece is only a 100 or 125 point boost to one stat. How valuable is that compared to the extra stats you would get from higher level pieces in those slots? (That's a real question, I don't have the loot in front of me.) Remember that normal+ raids and drops from challenge mode come out weeks before LFR-- the high-end guilds will have been on mythic for a while when LFR's first wing releases, so unless someone has abysmal loot luck the LFR generic tier will be a downgrade compared to the real tier set bonuses.

Come to think of it, do these demi-tier sets also drop from CM chests, or are those their own thing? If so, the real hardcore raiders will likely have them before LFR ever opens.

I'm super bummed that they swapped the mail and leather armor models. It doesn't even make sense. The leather one is covered in steel and scales and the "Mail" one is leather with a couple of plates for protection.

It has been stated over and over again, LFR opens exactly one week after Normal/Heroic opens, ofc to each respective raid, with wings gradually opening up every week (although it will be a break between High Maul and Foundry). They intend/hoping for people to clear LFR quicker than before, hoping they'll go into Normal eventually.

And link for proof; http://www.wowhead.com/news=242553/raid-release-schedule-mists-on-sale-warlords-ce-photos-from-cinematic-reveal

Edit! FYI, I just noticed that those LFR set pieces from Foundry LFR, are same itemlevel as Normal High Maul 655 (sorry, said Heroic, got confused).
    Last edited by KrakinTauren; 2014-10-23 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakinTauren View Post
    It has been stated over and over again, LFR opens exactly one week after Normal/Heroic opens, ofc to each respective raid, with wings gradually opening up every week (although it will be a break between High Maul and Foundry). They intend/hoping for people to clear LFR quicker than before, hoping they'll go into Normal eventually.

And link for proof; http://www.wowhead.com/news=242553/raid-release-schedule-mists-on-sale-warlords-ce-photos-from-cinematic-reveal

Edit! FYI, I just noticed that those LFR set pieces from Foundry LFR, are same itemlevel as Heroic High Maul (655).
    It's the same level as Normal highmaul. Heroic bumps up 670, mythic up at 685.

Quote Originally Posted by mike2014 View Post
    Lmfao I told you no tier wasn't going to work hahaha to funny we win!and no most of us could care less about looks.
    Actually I care most about the looks.

I just assume they remove lfr at this point. Clearly they can't make up their minds about who they want to cater to. So just remove it. Now it's just seeming like a guaranteed stepping stone on the way to getting the tier gear I actually want.

So 4pc tier + 2pc LFR be a thing?

And here I was thinking lv. 3 Barn would be easy and fast -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least we know that they buckle to stupid people. Gotta feeding the raving LFR zombie horde.

Quote Originally Posted by cptaylor38 View Post
    Actually I care most about the looks.

I just assume they remove lfr at this point. Clearly they can't make up their minds about who they want to cater to. So just remove it. Now it's just seeming like a guaranteed stepping stone on the way to getting the tier gear I actually want.
    lol funny because I find tier gear looking just as ugly if not in something cases uglier.
    Last edited by mike2014; 2014-10-24 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    And here I was thinking lv. 3 Barn would be easy and fast -.-
    Like all thought