Did I encounter a shaman bot?

This has now happened several times over the last few days.

I'm playing against a shaman and they use lightning storms when I have nothing on the board.

For such an obvious misplay to happen mutiple times, I'm thinking that their is some broken script that is being used.

Feels like Shaman bots are becoming super common. I just played one. Biggest red flag was that twice he used an Abusive Sergent on one of his minions and both times crashed it into my 0/2 taunt totem when the base minion would have been enough to destroy the totem regardless.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

The crazy thing, is the last time this happened it was in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Wait a minute, people are botting CARD GAMES?

WTF?

What has the world come to.
    "Free" gold/golden hero portraits. And it's rumored accounts with full card collections/golden heroes do sell. Hearthpwn has a long, active thread all about them. China has at least been banning them (also naming and shaming in blue posts) but Blizzard's done nothing in the regions they administrate.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted

WTF?

people bot the 100 gold grind shit

I found shaman bots are very easy to win. If you fill your board with minions with deathrattles and taunts they have to calculate alot and fuse burns before they attack with every minion.

This is a shaman bot:

and this is a zoo bot:

Here is the link to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/lobostarc/videos

Deleted
    Probably, Shaman bots have actually made Shaman hero power the most played statistaclly.

WTF?

Question: do you have all golden heroes?

I do.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Can you even use Lightning Storm on an empty board? I know spells like Cleave and such can only be used if there are sufficient enemy minions present.

And it probably wasn't a bot, bots wouldn't make such a stupid move.

WTF?

Gold portraits/dailies, pretty easy way to finish off a collection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    And it probably wasn't a bot, bots wouldn't make such a stupid move.
    As someone who's used one, yes, they would. At least one of the major bots doesn't understand a number of cards, won't cast arcane intellect even if it's the only thing in its hand, casts doomsayer turn 2 with an empty board, etc. They're fine if you just set them up to run every hero as aggro, but they'll still lose more than 50% of the games by making stupid mistakes. The only upside is that it doesn't really matter because you're not wasting your own time losing.