Deleted

Headless horseman dungeon pause itself

Wtf?!?! Am I the only one who gets this? Trying to join the dungeon and after a couple of minutes it just stand that the queueing is puased..

Maybe that particular instance server crashed or something.

At least your queue got paused instead of sending you to normal Scarlet Monastery as it did to me a few days ago, everyone in group had queued for Headless Horseman but got put in to the wrong instance.

I had one where the headless horseman wasn't even there. lol but when we killed the normal SM boss, we were awarded the loot filled pumpkin anyway.

Yeah, it pauses for me too. Ended up spending 30min for a 5min queue. The bugs never cease

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Maybe that particular instance server crashed or something.

At least your queue got paused instead of sending you to normal Scarlet Monastery as it did to me a few days ago, everyone in group had queued for Headless Horseman but got put in to the wrong instance.
    I had this happen to me once - cleared that normal for lulz and at the end got the loot bag (since it's a reward for completing the dungeon, not killing horseman specifically)

strange, i joined on "all" (not all when i dropped reins, yay :3) today and past days without any problem (eonar EU)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard are looking into the problem.

I would suggest checking the following link on the EU Forums for upates regarding the issue
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12533373250

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post
    Blizzard are looking into the problem.

I would suggest checking the following link on the EU Forums for upates regarding the issue
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12533373250
    The workaround suggested there worked for me earlier after getting the pause bug:

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    The following workaround may work for some players:

When you receive the 'paused' message, open the Dungeon Finder and select Random Heroic. Then choose to Leave Queue - try the Headless Horseman queue again after this point, and you should hopefully be able to queue for the correct instance.

Please note this may not help everyone, however we continue to work on and investigate this issue.

Deleted
    All of the dungeon queues are randomly pausing at the moment. A relog worked for me but it seems random atm.