Raid difficulty question

If I've done 14/14 on mythic this week, will I be able to do heroic and normal as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you can. In a given reset you can clear all difficulties - normal, heroic and mythic - as they all are on separate lockouts.

In fact, you can even clear normal and heroic multiple times, though you're only eligible for loot from each boss once per difficulty per reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    In fact, you can even clear normal and heroic multiple times, though you're only eligible for loot from each boss once per difficulty per reset.
    But, you can however roll for bonus loot/hierlooms multiple times per reset on heroic/normal.
    Yes, I've tested.

How people can even stand to do it more than once is beyond me : / I got so many alts, but I rarely even bother doing SoO on anyone else than my main in the weekly guild run. In a month all the gear will be replaced with questing gear anyways. And the Heirlooms are overrated, yes they are nice for the early damage, but in the end you have to go and farm HC dungeons to replace them with a blue quality weapon that is 13 ilvls higher.

So I, for one, rather spend my time do other stuff while waiting for the next expansion to hit.

Sorry for this sort of off topic post.. But this is something that goes around in my guild as well, where people are kinda getting burned out by running SoO Heroic on so many characters weekly to get ALL the heirlooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Thank you for all the answers.
    As for the question why someone would want to run SoO multiple times - heirlooms