Help me build my first PC!

Hello,

Looking to build my first gaming pc!(Since ive been playing on a macbook pro for two years.. on osx..) I'd like to build a fairly small and quiet system. Something that I could always plug into my tv to use like a console to play games like skyrim or gta etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

•Budget: 1000-1200 Euro
    •Games / Settings Desired: WOW and other games at high or better settings! pref ultra if possible
    •Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc). NOPE
    •Parts that can be reused: NOPE
    •Do you need an OS? NOPE
    •Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Nope, I have everything.

Deleted
    I reckoned a build of similar budget on another fella in Finland yesterday in this thread post #16 , you may wanna have a look at it.

Oh yay! Thanks a bunch!

Deleted
    I missed the part were you said small. Do you mean micro or mini? If thats the case then we will have to find a similar micro/mini board and another case to fit the parts. Mind you the webstore there was what the OP wanted to buy from, you should check to find cheaper prices around.