Mount Transfer Question

Quick question, my lock on account A has some rare mounts (achievement, sandstone drake, etc...) and I wanted to know if they would be transferred over to account b? Both licenses/account are on the same bnet account and all information on both accounts is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypse View Post
    Quick question, my lock on account A has some rare mounts (achievement, sandstone drake, etc...) and I wanted to know if they would be transferred over to account b? Both licenses/account are on the same bnet account and all information on both accounts is the same.
    Yeah if they are being put on same Bnet account yes. If they are already on the same account it should already be shared among all your toons.

Deleted
    Does the challenge mode set faction transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    Does the challenge mode set faction transfer?
    If you change faction, yeah.

Deleted
    Does the argent tournament mounts still get removed if faction change?

Well my whole account B doesn't have shared achievements. Is it because I haven't logged on any of the characters on account A since the bnet system changed? The last time I logged on account A was during cata.

Well my whole account B doesn't have shared achievements. Is it because I haven't logged on any of the characters on account A since the bnet system changed? The last time I logged on account A was during cata.
    Yeah, you need to log on those.

I wondered why my Zhevra wasn't there and after vising the character that actually had it, it became shared with all the achies of that character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    Yeah, you need to log on those.

I wondered why my Zhevra wasn't there and after vising the character that actually had it, it became shared with all the achies of that character.
    So I am probably better off transferring my character to the new account since it's a matter of $15 to reactivate the account vs $18.75 to completely transfer the character to my active account, right?

- - - Updated - - -

So I am probably better off transferring my character to the new account since it's a matter of $15 to reactivate the account vs $18.75 to completely transfer the character to my active account, right?
    Still waiting on confirmation from this if any of you guys know it would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    If the character that has the Mount you want is on the same battlenet account, then yes it would be better to just reactivate the account instead of transferring the character. Just make sure you log into it

Quote Originally Posted by Amrodis View Post
    If the character that has the Mount you want is on the same battlenet account, then yes it would be better to just reactivate the account instead of transferring the character. Just make sure you log into it
    But wouldn't it make sense to spend $3.75 (plus tax lol) to transfer it to an account that I am actually going to be playing?