Deleted

In a galaxy far far a way in a dinstant future, people get GTX 970

I preordered 2 weeks ago 2x 970GTX G1 from gigabyte and still no word on when it'll be in stock. But most fun part is that i learned that it have noisy fans compared to my Gigabyte 670 which i assumed will have same efficient and silent fans (provided you don't oc and overload it). I learned about noisy VRM (coil whine). Well, poo. I don't have card and now i'm expecting cards from hell, just great.
    Almost eastern Europe suuuuux.

Anyone else in the waiting list?
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2014-10-23 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine the other day, EVGA SSC GTX970. Was on Newegg and saw it available added to cart and pulled the trigger finally lol. Going to be putting my build together this weekend WOO!
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

The store usually order hardware from here in Belgium has lot's of 970's and 980 in stock atm ot sure why they seem so rare everywhere else

Deleted
    Linus were talking about how a single vendor (maybe a few) had 300+ card in backorder, now imagine all the stores combined, this was a few weeks back. 2 weeks + seems very likely unfortunately.

Deleted
    I Installed mine yesterday (was ordered 2 days prior). I got it with the jet stream cooling and have to say it isn't so noisy, another point worth making is that it can run on <60C with WoW pumped up to ultra and at that temp the fan is operating at 2% it is most certainly less noisy than my CM 212 evo granted its now cooling an OCed chip still is pretty silent. I'm from Eastern Europe as well (Bulgaria) and have to say the delivery seemed quite fast 2 days is just nothing... My country might have a lot of issues but fast internet and hardware supply doesn't seem to be part of it

The store i work at in Denmark has a pretty huge stock When we sell those we have in store, we just recieve a shipment the day after. Its "only" the 970 G1 and Asus/Gigabyte reference cards tho
    Fractal Design R5 |MSI Z87-G45 | i5 4690k @4.6Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 | MSI 980ti G6 |
    XFX 850W | WD Black 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD x 2 | Intel 180GB SSD | Rog Swift

15+ Year Old Account
    It is a popular card and at a very good price for performance. It will take a bit for you to be able to get it, be patient.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Had to get 980, 970's were sold, and when they appeared I decided to keep the 980 because the Generic nVidia Looks sexy as naked Ragnaros.
    A friend of mine however picked up his 970's from Grainward and they had like 30 boxes in stock.

Well this is sort of a poor country and people are not willing to pay more than 5000 CZK for a card ( $250 )

Well evga keep on updating me(going for the 970 FTW) and the last batch sold out in <8 minutes.

Deleted
    3 weeks waiting, they probably have to cross Siberia and deep snow lands to deliver it to me. They probably can only use dogsleds.